All reviewsfree laundrysix flagsarea attractionslaundry roomchecking outair conditionerkitchenettestovedetergentstadiumcupboardgamesinterstate
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I recently spent three full weeks at the Candlewood Suites. From check in with Pat on duty, to checking out it was a great experience. There was nothing I needed and when there was, the staff was quick to help me. From the littlest things like getting stamps at the front desk and pop them in the mail without having to go to the post office. I wanted a blender to make my morning smoothies, and within an hour I had one.

My room was the perfect size and afforded all the luxuries I needed. In addition to being spotlessly cleaned each week !

A great place especially for long terms stays . Staff is sweet and when you have to be away from home, its a great alternative

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank teresaweybrew
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate all feedback and I will definitely pass on the kind words to our team.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My family and I where displaced due to Hurricane Harvey and Operations Manager- M. Rodriguez went above and beyond to ensure my family and I where safe and comfortable. In our greatest time of need they where there with a blanket, a bed and a warm smile. I can not express my family and I's gratitude and would encourage anyone visiting Arlington, especially in the stadium district, six flags and for events, to go out of your way to stay here as they will do everything to ensure your comfort.....and if they do this in an emergency I can only imagine the caliber of service during normal business.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank T4Free
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The Location is great for the 6 Flags and ballpark attraction , The queen bed was pretty well used . The bathroom was clean and large space , was being new carpet installed.
the airconditioner was in the living room so the bedroom was hot and the living room pull out couch that our daughter sleep on was freezing.overall it was OK for the price.

Room Tip: ask for a room not on the west side in the summer time to avoid the evening heat
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for reviewing us. We will check on that AC, because normally, they cool the entire room, we apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Our group stayed at Candlewood Suites in Arlington, TX for 2 nights in April 2017. Jolene, with the hotel in Arlington, helped to arrange our stay. She was so helpful with the initial reservations and then changes and cancellations. The hotel is very close to area attractions. It was clean and very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel for the cheapest price in this part of Arlington. The wall air conditioning unit and toilet are extremely loud and made for 3 restless nights. I will go elsewhere for a peaceful night's sleep if I come back to this area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not as good as you would have expected. We will definitely be working with housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure that any noise coming from within the room is addressed. Again, I apologize and hope that you will decide to stay with us again so that you can have a better experience with us!