“Baseball visit”

Ranked #6 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
San Antonio, Texas
“Baseball visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Need a close the Texas Ranger's park? Try this very nice family location. Lots of children stay here and find the pool a bit small however the rooms are large and comfortable beds. Shuttle service to local parks nearby at Six Flags or the stadiums. Local food options nearby with 5 minutes away. Clean and fresh rooms and lobby. Rise early if you want to miss the breakfast room rush.

Stayed June 2014
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We greatly appreciate you taking time from your schedule to review our wonderful hotel. I want to apologize for any inconveniences you incurred and are dedicated to continue working and making every effort to ensure that all our guests expectations are being met fully and satisfactorily. I truly hope you come back and give us the opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I really did enjoy my stay. Amazing costumer service!!! Great location, good breakfast and really nice staff!! They made me feel right at home! I will stay again next time I'm in the area! They have a really nice shuttle service as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Fantastic! Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. Here at the Comfort Suites our goal is to have our guests feel like they are home. It is a very rewarding to know that we met and/or exceeded your expectations and hope you visit us during your next trip to our wonderful city of Arlington, Tx.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel is lovely to start, breakfast was very goo and the staff is friendly. HOWEVER, it took them almost a month take the money out of my account for a room I had reserved online. The day of my arrival the bank had taken out the money to hold for them. Ok cool. The day of checkout the money was still on hold. ok cool. Almost a week later my bank informs me they have released the funds back into my account cause they never took it out. I called the hotel to tell them that they hadn't charged me so I could get their money. They claimed they had, I made them double check. They still confirmed they had. Three weeks pass and boom they hit my account! I would love to stay here again but I would never use my card ever again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
First and foremost I want to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred, it is feedback from our guests that helps us in the continuous efforts to improve our product and service. I am sorry that you had billing issues and rest assured that we are making every effort with continuous training to ensure that issues like this do not arise again. We hope you give us an opportunity in the future to be of service to you and provide you with excellent service.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I traveled with my family to the hotel and stayed three nights last week. Upon my arrival, my kids, spouse and I were greeted and we were promptly checked into my room. The room was an attractive space and clean. My stay was comfortable and very relaxing. I experienced no problems and would highly recommend the hotel. The hotel appears like new and seems to be well maintained and safe. Very professional staff from front desk to the cleaning staff.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and was very quiet.
1 Thank Jesse L
Excellent! Here at the Comfort Suites we aim to insure that all of our guests are treated like family and ensure that we extend a home a way from home feel. Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you and your family at our wonderful hotel soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay very much. Rooms were clean and modern. Every time I needed anything I felt very comfortable asking unlike with other hotels where the staff makes you feel like a burden. Great breakfast, clean pool. Very accommodating staff. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear back from our guests and know that we met and/or exceeded your expectations. Hope to see you again soon.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My fiancé and I are on our way to Los Angeles, and we decided to stay another night in Arlington to rest up for a big drive we have, going from Dallas to Albuquerque. We went downstairs to confirm everything, and the woman at the desk said it was absolutely fine, she just needed our credit card.

Now, hours later, we get a phone call from this same woman -- The one woman at the front desk seems to have been there for over 48 hours, but we talked to her DIRECTLY about booking for another night in Arlington, TX LAST NIGHT -- so it would normally be shocking waking up to an ungodly sound of a hotel phone at ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING to a woman saying that we should've already checked out, and that we have to leave immediately, or she'll have to charge us the FULL RATE OF THE ROOM!!!!!!!

When I went down to talk to a manager, the woman wouldn't even let me speak, she kept cutting me off and saying "I'm sorry but like you see why I had to do it, right?" And I left, begrudgingly, as the hotel manager didn't say jack about anything and just stared at me. Apparently, they re-booked our room to someone else, even though that SAME woman had no problems charging us $89 for another night, she didn't take the time to write down what room we were in. One would think that you would figure this out and call the room -- I don't know -- BEFORE ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!!!!

For a crappy breakfast and some wifi, I'm pretty sure no one should ever have to pay full price at this hotel. Get it online for cheap and at least you'll be paying what the room is worth (barely).

Room Tip: Make sure you're not double booked.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback, it is guests as yourself that help in the continous improvement of our product and service. I greatly apologzie for the inconvenience you incurred and have addressed the issues that you encountered to ensure it is not repeated. Once again, thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it.
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a very good stay. Hotel was modern,updated and clean. Stay was great and location is ideal for things near waterpark, six flags, stadium, ballpark or UTA. We were at a UTA basketball camp and the location at Cooper and I-30 was perfect. Easy to UTA right down Cooper and all things along I-30. Six Flags road East towards collins in filled with eats and treats. We had a double suite room for a family of 5....it was spacious and comfortable.

Room Tip: Suites are nice for only a few more bucks
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate that you took time out of your schedule. We are delighted that you had a splendid stay with us and hope to see you return in the near future. We aim to ensure guest satisfaction and are pleased that our location was that much more helpful during your stay.