“Very Pleased”

Ranked #6 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very Pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel because I was in town for a wedding. The room was awesome staff was awesome hats off to front desk clerks Kamalea and Denyse they were the best. planning a family trip for next year I already know where we will be staying at this very same hotel

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you! It is very rewarding to know that we met and exceeded your expectations here at our Comfort Suites. We diligently work towards ensuring that our guests are treated like family and have a great positive experience. Hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is our second stay at this Comfort Suites to attend a baseball game. Clean, quiet and roomy is the reason we keep going back. Only downsize is the sleeper sofa is not really comfortable for anyone over 10! Also, they are now charging a 10.00 per person shuttle fee to and from the stadium. Not really that big of a deal, but if you are traveling with more than 4 people it can get pricy if you go to more than one game. Overall it is a nice area and we were satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
First and foremost thank you for taking time to review our wonderful hotel. We greatly appreciate all our guests feedback and welcome it to ensure that we are providing an excellent product and service. Hope to see you again real soon.
Wichita Falls, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I looked for a hotel close all the attractions and wanted it to sleep 4, but wanted everyone to have their own bed! I found it at this location, 2 queen beds, + a sofa sleeper! It worked out perfect! Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary breakfast, and the swimming pool was nice. Great hotel with friendly staff and a great room.

1 Thank Jenifer M
Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your review, your feedback is so important to us and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay while at our wonderful hotel. We hope to see you soon.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel because I was having medical procedures at a nearby hospital. I cannot say enough about how great this hotel and the entire staff was! Not having any friends or family in the area to help me out, I was overwhelmed and stressed about getting to and from the hospital, etc. Not to worry. They arranged transportation for me (and made an exception to take me at 6:15 in the morning - when normally their shuttle never runs that early). Even beyond that, Thelma was nice enough to come pick me up from the hospital in her own vehicle because the hotel shuttle was unavailable!!!!!

Danielle (the General Manager) personally called my room to check on me and offered to get some food ordered and delivered to me since I was feeling very poorly. Every staff member I encountered went above and beyond the norm of customer service, and I was touched beyond words at their help and kindness shown to a complete stranger.

I can certainly see why this is an award winning hotel. I will never consider staying anywhere else but here on future trips to Arlington.

Thank you Comfort Suites for a truly wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: I had a ground floor with easy access to parking lot, pool, etc. It was quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Greatly appreciate it your review. It was a pleasure to be accommodating to your needs while in our wonderful hotel. We all know how difficult it can be to be going through something with no familiar faces around. Our goal is to always provide the best service and product to our guests to ensure that your stay is 100% satisfactory. I am so glad we were able to be here for you and accommodate all your needs and know we are all like family and extend that to our guests. Hope to have you as our guest real soon.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Overall it was a comfortable stay; the bed was comfy, the noise level was fine except for the loud air conditioner. The shower seemed to have two temperatures - hot and hotter. Breakfast was complimentary with our stay, which is always nice. I can't really rave about the food, but being a foodie I'm probably a bit of a snob. I would, however, recommend the waffles. Ordering room service was a scary experience. It's actually an off-site company called "Order-Inn". After going through all the steps of ordering, I was told it would be an hour and a half or more because the roads had been blocked. My options were limited by then, so I went ahead with it and fortunately, it didn't take as long as they thought. The scary part was the delivery. I opened my door to a big, burly, homeless looking guy who handed me a bag and said, "Food." He turned out to not be a serial killer and my dinner was edible, but I will probably not be a repeat customer. The staff was helpful in person, but every time we called down to the desk (which we did several times for different reasons) we were put on hold indefinitely and ended up walking down to the desk to ask our question in person. We also utilized their shuttle service, which was perfectly agreeable, other than not being able to call the desk to inquire about it (see the previous sentence). Expect a fairly comfortable stay here, but nothing to really write home about.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience you incurred but rest assured that your feedback is our greatest tool to ensure that we are consistently changing and updating our product and service to meet and/or exceed all of our guests expectations. I truly hope you give us another opportunity in the near future to provide you with excellent service.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Took a family vacation to Six Flags we spent 5 days at this location and everything was great! Rooms are clean and perfect size for our family of 5, breakfast was just right and the staff was great! Dynese (spelling) went above and beyond for us anytime we needed something all the other staff members were friendly as well. Thank you for making us feel at home

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Samantha_maxine
Clyde, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at the comfort suites because my husband was having surgery at a nearby hospital. The hotel was very clean and the service was great. Too bad we are not doing something fun for this trip. Denise helped me alot with menus since we were unable to leave our hotel room. Thank you so much for making our stay as pleasant as possible under the circumstances. Very much appreciated.

Room Tip: Room was good and close to elevator for my husband
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple