“Very nice, clean and comfortable.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District
Ranked #9 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
“Very nice, clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during our visit to Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor. The room was very nice, clean, comfortable, great ac and huge.

The staff was friendly, no bad moments dealing with staff. Coffee, teas and hot chocolate 24/7 in lobby.

Pool was perfect, our kids loved it. Fitness room wasn't huge but was nice and had what was needed.

Free breakfast was very good with a great variety and lasts from 6am to 10am.

As far as noise, we didn't have any noise issues. It was normal quite.

*tip* dominos delivers til 1am! One of the front desk night staff said no one delivered past 10pm. Not true. Just look up Domino's on google and order online for extra discounts.

This hotel offeres reservation online, book now, pay later and cancel anytime up to 24hrs before your reservation.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Coryography

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our Family Reunion accommodations were excellent. The management & staff were very helpful and pleasurable during meeting rooms & hospitality suite set up. Excellent location near all sports attractions as well Six Flags. Complimentary breakfast a delight. Walk next door to Dickeys BBQ, Sonic Burgers. Overall value, thumbs up.

Matthews, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed here on an annual baseball trip with my friends on which we went to two Texas Rangers game and a tour of AT&T Stadium.
I booked 6 rooms and we arrived early so they made sure we could get in one room to drop our luggage. The shuttle from the airport was fast and convenient and the hotel staff was very friendly.
There is not too much within walking distance of the hotel so plan on getting cabs or taking the trolley to games and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I booked this hotel while at DFW airport after failing to make a flight. I am not familiar with the Dallas area short of visiting for a few conferences and changing planes. I found this Hampton Inn in Arlington which offered a free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. It also was only a 10 minute ride away and the price was perfect for my short stay. The lobby was nicely appointed and clean. Check in was quick with no trouble. The only issue would be the lack of acknowledgement of my Hilton Honors status. (Not that I mind, I only mention it because the Hilton brand asks in their surveys so I understand it is important to the chain.) My room had two queen beds (they were out of kings) with a desk, refrigerator, coffee pot, and lounge chair. The bathroom was clean and had the standard Hampton Inn amenities. The bed linen was clean and the bed very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows in various degrees of softness which I appreciate. Breakfast in the morning consisted of a Spanish style Omelet which was very tasty, sausage patties, fresh fruit (cantaloupe and pineapple), and self-serve Belgian waffle. There was also an assortment of cereals, danishes and breads, and yogurts. Both skim and 2% milk were available along with coffee and juices. I also had a cup of oatmeal which had a good choice of toppings such as cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts, and dried fruit. Check out was quick and efficient, just as the check-in. The airport shuttle departs on the hour and we left just a few minutes behind schedule. This hotel is located in close proximity to the Six Flags theme park and water park. The Arlington Stadium where the Rangers play was also located close by. My family has Six Flags season passes so I will probably return with them to visit the parks and catch a ballgame. Hampton Inn rarely lets me down and this hotel was no exception. I was very satisfied and will return should I be in the Dallas area again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Abilene
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Very nice room! It was very clean and conveniently located! Very close to Six Flags... Hurricane Harbor and Randers Stadium. Staff was great!!! Definitely would recommend this hotel to everyone! Would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Family stayed 2 nights here for trip to six flags and concert at At & t stadium. The trolley was great in taking us to the park and bringing us back to the hotel. This reduce us having to pay for parking at six flags. My husband and attended a Beyonce & Jay Z concert and the staff was able to arrange a taxi to pick us up from the hotel to the At & t stadium. It was a great location, very clean hotel, with breakfast included.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. The general manager is rude. Rooms are horrible. Do not stay here under any circumstances!!! The. Beds were horrible. The air conditioners do not work properly. They made my bad situation worse!! The worst Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. Will not go back ever.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Lourdes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Rita E,

I want to personally apologize for the poor experience you had. We never want our guests to feel undervalued or disrespected and can assure you that this is not typical. I am disappointed you chose not stay at our property, since we strive to do everything in our power to make our guests happy. I don't believe we have spoken, but I would love to hear back from you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.