Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington
US$134
US$116
US$147
US$131
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
All reviewssix flagsfront deskgreat hotelsaltgrass steakhouserangers gamebreakfast buffetdefinitely stay here againwalking distancehotel staffclean hoteleasy accessexcellent staybusiness tripwould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlyfitness centerthe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We usually stay walking distance to the ballpark but this time decided to try this location across the interstate. We had a nice view of Six Flags and could see the both the Rangers and Cowboys stadiums. The room was very nice and HUGE! Saltgrass Steakhouse is on the property so we walked there for lunch. There was a shuttle trolley service that we rode to and from the game and were pleased after the game because we were the 1st hotel to be dropped off. Staff very friendly and we even had a early check in! We didn't have breakfast as we decided to sleep in later. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbear1Lubbock
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We loved hearing that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. We look forward to your return trip.

John Henry

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Simply put, this is a great property!! My husband and I booked a stay here for a weekend trip to Hurricane Harbor and a Texas Rangers game. The hotel is very close to both venues. We did not want to drive anywhere throughout the weekend, so we were pleased to find a Salt Grass Steak House right next door to the property. Megan at the front desk was friendly, welcoming, and very helpful with our pre-check in, securing a taxi, and locking up our luggage. She also made a point to remember us when we returned later in the day. Justin at the front desk was also helpful. The bartender, Juan, was very friendly, fun to talk to, and makes a great spicy margarita! The bar was a great place for meeting people and socializing. Juan also went out of his way to secure a taxi for us to the Rangers game. The rooms were clean and spacious, however the pillows were not very comfortable. The pool was teeny-tiny, but still served its purpose. We did not eat at the restaurant, but it appeared to be clean and suitable. We will definitely stay at this property again! Great job Hilton Garden Inn. Keep up the awesome work!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Amy H,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority; I’m glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and great location. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. I will share your kind remarks with Megan, Justin & Juan. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay, and we hope to host you again soon.

John Henry, GM

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location if you are attending Texas Rangers games, Dallas Cowboys games, Six Flags or Hurricane Harbor. It has great restaurants around. Hotel is very clean and staff is friendly!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank belle7001
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Our team understands and believes that our valued guests deserve a positive memorable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our great location and friendly staff. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team. I appreciate you taking the time to write; these reviews allow us to continually monitor and improve our guest experience.

Justin Blair, GM

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had decided to make this HGI the property to stay at during my recent visits to the Dallas area. However, as HGI has started charging for fast internet I have started moving more biz to Marriott properties where they don't charge their most loyal customers for faster internet.

NOTE: Hilton has gone to providing SLOW internet for FREE, then charging for "faster" internet. Even for their highest level customers. I'm a Diamond HHonors member.

That all being said, I really like this property, it's location and the staff. So I talked to the staff and they agreed that their best most loyal customers shouldn't be paying for good internet and waived the charge during my stay.

That's the way to treat your most loyal customers and keep bringing them back! I hope the brand wakes up to this, I'm tired of slow internet speeds at Hilton properties, and I'm NEVER going to pay for fast internet. Not when staying 100+ nights a year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

We're excited to hear from you, and appreciate your kind review. It's great to know that you had a pleasant stay, and we're glad to have been a part of your trip. I'm delighted to learn that you found our associate’s service oriented; we appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Please make plans to visit us again.

Justin Blair, GM

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Sarah and Trina were engaging and helpful, excellent reps for Hilton. Made my stay a real positive experience. Sarah directed us to a GREAT cigar store that rolls their own and were priced right. Hilton needs to clone these ladies personalities to offer to all their staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Michael P,

We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's great to learn that you enjoyed the area and our engaging and helpful associates. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with Sarah and Trina. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the area!

John Henry, GM