“You'll need a to-go box!”
Review of Chop House Burgers

Chop House Burgers
Ranked #60 of 806 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I had the 10-pepper burger and my husband and father-in-law both had the chop house burger. I wish mine had been even a little spicy but it did have good flavor. The guys had no complaints about the chop house. A basket of fries and a basket of onion rings were plenty! We had leftovers. The rings were huge--I ate on one for most of my meal.

The service was excellent, very friendly. Definitely coming back to try one of the many other options.

There are newer reviews for Chop House Burgers

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Gumbo not my favorite, but the burgers and onion rings are fantastic.The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

My husband & I try to hit DD&D spots when we can. So Chop House Burgers was on the list for Arlington. As promised, service was friendly, food outstanding and ambiance, well, lets just say there isn't any. But that's not the reason to go there! Go for the Carolina pulled pork burger and the fries layered with sea salt and lots of pepper!

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch with some coworkers and definently enjoyed the 10 pepper burger. It had the right amount of spicy in my opinion where it isn't trying to beat you over the head with heat but still has kick and good pepper flavor. Of the sides we got, I thought the onion rings were the best. The baked sweets were a nice surprise and probably the best thing we had there. I thought it was a solid value with a burger, fries and drink being $10. Is it the best burger in DFW? To all 3 of us that ate there, no. I prefer Twisted Root or Maple & Motor, but I can see why this is in the conversation. Go check it out for yourself if you're in the area, I doubt you'll think it wasn't worth it.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Chop House Burger lived up to it's name, meatiest tasting burger I have ever had. We visited before a Rangers game on 7/2/13 after hearing about this place for a while, was not disappointed. All three in our party ordered the signature Chop House burger, plus two large sides of Onion Rings and Sweet Potato Fries.

Burger was richly textured with chunks of brisket, great flavor and taste. The steak sauce was tasty, but would recommend you get it on the side or not at all to let the meat shine by itself. On my next visit, I will just order a burger, no sauce, bacon or cheese, let the star be the star, which is the meat.

O Rings were good, probably an 8 on a scale of 1 to10 with a 10 knocking it out of the park. Sweet Potato Fries were better, a 9 to 9.5.

Overall, if you are ever in Arlington near UTA, definitely make the time to visit this great burger place.