“Not to be confused with Chop House Burger!”
Review of Chop House Burgers

Chop House Burgers
Ranked #45 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Hurst, Texas, United States
“Not to be confused with Chop House Burger!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for the real deal in good old fashioned juicy beef burgers then head to Arlington-not Euless. This homey place is right across from UT Arlington ballpark and a hardware store. Our group ordered the Classic, the Bleu Cheese and the Carolina Pork along with Orings and fries. There wasn't a bad bite in the bunch. The dessert looked great too but we had no room left.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank HappyCamper917

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful DDD restaurant and terrific burger!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We loved this restaurant! We got the Chophouse burgers and we agreed it's probably one of the best burgers we've ever had. The only thing I would change is NOT get the burger with the pickles - it made the bottom bun soggy. The onion rings were great too! We would go back in a second if we lived in this area.

• Visited June 2014
Irving, Texas
“I would return”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

First off I am not a burger person at all. I ordered THE Cheeseburger (burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches ) grilled medium well (you have to ask ) I did like this burger and would order it again. Hubby ordered the chophouse burger and he didn't care for much and he is the burger person !! However he did say he would
Come back and just ordered a regular hamburger and he said it would be good. Tobacco onions straws were really good. Counter help was awesome and friendly . Wait staff was not. I asked for a to go box and the girl point up front under the counter are the boxes ;-(

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Wow, great burgers”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I am a big fan of Triple D locations and this one did not let me down. I ordered the original burger and it was very flavorful and was about perfect. There are many options but the original seemed to have everything I wanted and also added in lettuce, tomatoes and onions. I also got some home cut fries which were really good and added in some gumbo. I highly recommend if you are in the mood for great unique burgers.

• Visited May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“See why DDD stopped here”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great hamburgers and homemade fries and onion rings.

Had the Chophouse Burger (all 4 of us) and was probably one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.

Don't get this place mixed up with Chop House Steaks and Seafood which is just down the road, used to be owned by the same people and was bought out; it is closed now.

Try the Chophouse burger if this is your first time eating at Chop House Burger.

Staff was very friendly too