Extended Stay America - Arlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Motel 6 Grand Prairie(Grand Prairie)
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Arlington(Arlington)
View Hotel
All reviewslong stayexcellent staygreat customer servicebensontexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The moment we drove into the Parking lot, trash was everywhere and we felt like we were in the projects. When we walked in the smell hit you right in the face. We had to hold our breath just to make it to the elivator. When we made it to the third floor (the non smoking section) there was no air! And smelled 100% like cigarettes. It was so hard to breathe. When we opened our room it smelt like paint. Working our way to the bathroom we noticed white paint everywhere! They spray painted the mold!!!!!! Under the sink was a huge puddle of mold. I don't understand how spray painting the mold would make it go away. The room was extremely disgusting. There were boogers all over the walls by the beds, which looked like they tried to paint over. I would not recommend this place to anyone!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Cbelleee
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the smoke smell and the smell of paint is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. We are working to ensure smoking does not occur outside of our designated areas. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me, at DAL@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I arrived at about 11 and was told there were no rooms available. This sort of situation is understandable, so I went out while waited. I came back and was told there were still no rooms, funny thing is that I heard them discussing three rooms that were ready, just for someone who had not yet arrived. I guess they were more important than I was. To me they just said they are cleaning the smoking rooms first. Would it not make sense to clean the room for the guest who is there waiting first?
I will say that the evening service was far superior. The room itself had tons of bugs in it, not roaches, but various other beetle like things. There was one that was so big it didn't die even after I threw a shoe down on it. The rest of the room was alright, minus the sink that had carvings all over it from some previous guest, oh and the bathtub that does not drain.

Room Tip: If you like feeling second class or overlooked then this is your place.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Rain Y
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If the price is too good to be true, then the truth is probably that the place is no good. And that's the case with this Extended Stay on N. Watson and Hwy 360. The room stank even though it was supposedly a non-smoking room. However, the smell wasn't the worst part; there were shirtless, shoeless, scummy-looking people wandering around and living out of these rooms as though it was welfare housing. The parking lot was full of trash and broke-down cars.
I turned right around and got my money back and went to a better, more-expensive-but-worth-it hotel nearby.
Do not attempt to stay at this hotel unless you REALLY don't care about safety or peace of mind.

Room Tip: There is no good room at this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ward7785
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel while in Arlington for a wedding. It was 'ok'...but that's about it. The location was gated and room was clean. Though on hwy 360 we couldn't hear road noise from where we were (about halfway back). The rate was probably one of the less expensive in the area that had decent reviews here. It was next door to a Cracker Barrel which was nice.
The negatives were the bed - it was NOT good. My husband ended up with an aching back the next day and we had to drive home. They advertise a 'grab and go' breakfast, but all they had was coffee and 2 breakfast bars when we went in. (We decided to go to Cracker Barrel after seeing what they had to offer)
We were not cooking while there as we went to a wedding reception, but if we had been, the kitchen was not fully stocked...and we would have had to either go to the front desk to ask for more or figured out a way to make it work with only 1 fork.
I rate this at 3 of 5 stars -

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our rates during your visit and that you did not experience any noise disturbance from the nearby traffic. Still, I apologize for the issues you experienced with your bed and the lack of supplies in your kitchen. As well, I am sorry that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to address your concerns with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were in town for the Final Four activities and stayed 3 nights. Our room was fine except for the strong smoke smell and the lack of a blanket on the bed. I've never stayed in a hotel that thinks the gross bedspread should also be your blanket. When we asked for one at the front desk, they said they just gave the last one away. Really? If you have a sister hotel just a few miles away you may think of checking to see if they would have the amenities and if they could send some over. Blankets should be standard. We didn't utilize the kitchenette except the fridge. It was pretty quiet during our stay so no complaints about that. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant right next door and a Wendy's and gas station within walking distance. Other than that, there isn't too much to get to within walking distance. The Cowboy and Ranger stadiums are a short 10 min drive. Dallas is more like a 30 minute drive on a weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple