Blue Cypress Hotel
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$166
US$156
US$150
US$133
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
All reviewsindoor poolfront desksix flagsjacuzzi suitewafflesshuttle servicedallas cowboys gamecontinental breakfasta great stayflat screenbusiness centerhouse keepingbooked this hotelarlington areaupon checkdefinitely stay here againball game
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My buddy got the rooms through Priceline so I was stuck staying here. Not a place I would've chosen before hand and definitely not one I'll ever choose again after these past two nights. I like Hilton, Marriott and Hyatt properties generally but I also like LaQuinta when price is more important- but this hotel place is just a shiny Motel 6. Got back to the room at 11pm after a full day, ready for a shower. However after maid service I had no towels and no shampoo- quick call to the front desk revealed they ran out and would have some dried in 20 minutes...interesting. The parking lot is full of bar patrons so parking is fun and the noise from the bar is a fantastic soundtrack to attempt a get a good nights sleep to. Pass this place up and hit up LaQuinta across 360 on Watson.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The decor and building was very nice. Upon arrival I had booked a room with double beds. The room was very small so I upgraded to a king suite. After moving luggage to the suite I found that the pull out sofa had dirty sheets. Also the bathroom had a wad of kleenex under the vanity. I complained so the staff sent the maintenance guy to the room with sheets. The breakfast was horrible. My suggestion to you would be keep looking. All that glitters is not gold.

5  Thank cynthia304
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The hotel is so beautiful. The staff was super friendly, and the rooms are so nice and clean. They have an indoor & outdoor pool, both of which are "kid friendly" which is a HUGH PLUS when I'm looking for a hotel. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Shonte979
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have visited this hotel on several occasions through the years, and Just got back from our six flags outing for kids and was WOW IMPRESSED with the many upgrades and amenities on our stay here! The staff was Awesome and the rooms and service are five star material!! The convenience of location is a big plus, and the shuttle is so handy! Great location, BEAUTIFUL rooms and the added outdoor pool by the bar is amazing! Highly recommend for all types of stays!! Love that their pictures match what you see on arrival!! .... An added plus... The bedding and pillows are better than home! A+
***Angie

Room Tip: The staff is helpful and quick to find the best room to suit your needs and budget when telling them the details of your visit
1  Thank AngieAber
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were at the Blue Cypress Hotel on July 15th - 17th 2014 !!! It was awesome !!!! Clean Nice rooms !!! Had 2 pools a large weight room All the attendants were awesome !! I will stay at this hotel everytime we go to Arlington it is close to everything Just 5 minutes are less to all the attractions Six Flags Water Park, Baseball , Shopping !! Food it has it all !!!! Thank you we had a great stay !!!

Room Tip: no tip just call them they will meet your needs !!!