“Baymont met our needs just fine.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Arlington at Six Flags DR
Ranked #48 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Fort Worth, Texas
“Baymont met our needs just fine.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My 8 yr old daughter and I stayed for two nights this weekend for a “girls weekend away”. We felt comfortable for the price. The location was fabulous and even better with the trolley that took us to, and picked us up from, Six flags. We were back in our room within 10 minutes of leaving Six flags, and I was thankful for that. I parked my car on Friday night and didn’t use it again until we checked out, as there were also restaurants we walked to. The cleanliness and comfort of the room was not a five, but it was clean, adequate and comfortable. The mini fridge was larger than a dorm fridge and came in handy with a child. The other reviews are correct in that it is not at a $400.00 a night standard, but then again, we would not have been able to afford to go at all if it were. The only bad comment I have is that the carpets do really really need to be cleaned. Pool was great, staff was great, breakfast was great.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Dirty nasty rooms. The air conditioner had mold on it and didn't work right leaving the room humid and moofy. the bed was horrible with hard flat smelly damp pillows. the carpet also damp and smelly dirty not vacuumed. and that's the 2nd room we got because the 1st one they gave us wasn't cleaned yet! To top it off the Fire alarm went off @ 1am! Horrible ear shattering screeching.

• Stayed August 2014

Travellers are raving about these Arlington hotels

Plano, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Pro: Convenient location to Six Flags and Arlington attractions.

Cons: Poor service at check-in and during stay, rooms are old and need repair, and fire alarm easy to access and went off at 1:30a

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Harold D
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Firstly this is by far the most disgusting hotel room I have ever checked into. It needs to be made aware that the standards of cleanliness are that of which you could expect from a low standard motel. The smell of damp dry wall and cigarettes alone is enough to make one vomit. After checking in not only did we find stains on the sheets,blankets, and pillows but also a large dirt foot print on the wall, dirty lamp shade that was missing a bulb. The worst of all is the ceilings falling down both in the room and in the bathroom, there is black mold, dirt and grim all over the bathroom ceiling. Also when we attempted to call the front desk to report the issues with the room we could not with our room phone because it did not work.

Our reservations were made well in advance on Aug 1st. which was more than enough time for these issues to be taken care of prior to our arrival. The fact that we are now stuck with staying in this room is more than upsetting because it has been paid for in advance and do not have the means or resources to make another reservation with a different hotel.

1 Thank zmadrid1991
Arlington
Reviewed 13 August 2014

After staying here, I'm convinced that most of the reviews here are from the competition, because after reading them I was prepared for the worst. I stayed on the 2nd floor (non-smoking) and the hallways and rooms smelled just fine. No cigarette smell in either. I didn't see any bugs, and definitely no rats in the mattress like I read in one review. This place is great for the price. It is a little bit older, and I do feel like Housekeeping could do a better job cleaning the rooms, but overall the with the location and price it's a great deal. The guy at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in. FYI you can get some pretty good deals for this place if you use one of the discount travel sites to reserve your room.

Pflugerville
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Got in late in the evening with two kids in tow. We just needed a place to sleep the night and take a shower on our way to our final destination. Got the room, bring the sleeping kids up to the third floor and as soon as the elevator opens the hallway reeks of cigarette smoke. Get to the non-smoking room I reserved and put the kids in bed. Go get the luggage and then realize that the room is dirty. It smells like smoke, there's tampons and wrappers in the trash, the shower had not been cleaned and washcloths were still in the tub, the toilet was gross. I wasn't looking for amenities, just a clean place to lay my head. This was not it. I let the downstairs clerk know but told her I was exhausted and didn't want to wake the kids and move them. Went to take a quick shower and realized there was only one towel (in a room reserved for 4). Put the AC on 72 and woke up sweating so I put it down to 65 (we keep our house at 73/74 and are comfortable) and it finally cooled off enough to sleep but it was more like 75 than 65.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites