“Stay Away!!”

InTown Suites Extended Stay Living Six Flags
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Arlington
InTown Suites Extended Stay Living Six Flags
Ranked #37 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been here 17 hours and have been disturbed three times. Once was the cleaning lady who couldn't speak any English. Then I was sleeping and some guy without any InTown Suites uniform came knocking on my door wanting to see if the cleaning lady had cleaned the room. Later I found out that was the manger Craig Martin. I thought I was being robbed. If the cleaning lady could speak English or he bothered to see that I checked in 17 hours ago he would know why I didn't need any towels. Then a maintenance guy knocked on my door to see if everything worked. I said don't you check these things while you aren't renting out the rooms? He said his manager makes him do it. This Craig guy is a real Gem!! If you value your privacy, sanity, and sleep stay as far away from this place as possible!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank aRamblerMan
There are newer reviews for InTown Suites Extended Stay Living Six Flags
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I relocated to the DFW area for a job. In the meantime of waiting on our apartment to be prepared, my son (age 11) & I stayed here for a week. It was ok budget wise, but if I wanted to up my budget, I definitely would have picked somewhere else.

The office staff were friendly. It had the kitchenette area which was good since my son was with me. This helped cut down on eating out & we were able to cook a few items. I got my deposit back upon check out too.

However, the bed & carpets were disgusting, bathroom so so. I quickly went to the store to by Lysol, Comet, & Febreeze to sanitize as much of the place as possible. We wore socks & shoes to keep our bare feet off the floor, yuck! My son's bed smelt like urine, eew! I went to wash the sheets in the "laundry facility" but only one washer was working out of the two & neither dryer. I think housekeeping eventually came one day during our stay & changed the sheets, but they were no better. I always had a vibe of being infested by bed bugs when sleeping in the beds, but we didn't actually see any (checking every time before going to sleep).

Overall you get what you pay for. This won't be a quick choice again.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank BluffCityGirl
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and conveniently located to all the main attractions in Arlington,TX. Everything is within a mile from. I honestly wasn't expecting what I got for what I paid. Beyond satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2013