“dinner great, brunch super”
Review of Rio Mambo

Rio Mambo
Ranked #33 of 815 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Last visit was for the Sunday brunch. Food was very good, service, as usual, exceptional..this is a place where all servers pay attention to all the guests,, any server passing by will take empty dishes or ask if you need refills etc.. Very good variety of dishes, nice hot salsa...

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Today my family and I tried Rio Mambo. We usually aren't very keen on visiting new Mexican food restaurant. Now my husband and children have to try chimichangas wherever we go. Somehow they missed the chimichangas on this menu and I was the one to order one! I thought it was the best chimichanga ever. This is coming from someone who usually has nachos or enchiladas. My husband ordered the chulupas which came along with tortilla soup, my son ordered the fajitas and my daughter ordered the appetizer platter. My husband said the soup needed a bit more flavor but over all we all loved every single thing we ate. The service was great and extremely friendly. We will defiantly attend this restaurant again

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I love this place. It is my family's go to place if we're feeling Mexican food. The food is of higher caliber than any other Mexican food restaurant in the area. Their enchiladas, nachos and quesadillas are NEVER skimpy- they are always the perfect ratio of ingredients. Margaritas?- Some of the best I've had.
The service can be sketchy sometimes, and be prepared for a wait on the weekends. Other than that, this place is great.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We love eating here. The waiters make it an extra special experience. Service is beyond incredible. Menu is good and food is excellent. Weekends can be really noisy as it is packed but it's a great place!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My fiance and I started a post on Sunday morning looking for a good restraunt with mimosas. A few comments later and a call to another restraunt, we decided Rio Mambo was are choice. Upon arriving we were instantaly seated. While it was a little chilly outside, we chose patio seating next to the outdoor fountain. The waiter came out and turned a heat lamp on and the experience began. After cruising through the menu, we decided on the all inclusive brunch. For 12.95 it included a fresh fruit plate, a choice of omlets and another entree, and for dessert a fresh cinnamon roll or sopapilas. Having worked as a baker for many years, I can honestly say the cinnamon rolls are worth writing about. Flakey, perfect size, and just the right amount of icing. Oh, here is the kicker... BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS!!! The atmosphere was awesome, and I would highlt recommend the brisket omlet.

1  Thank Nate T