“Very Impressed”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #20 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I ate at Chuy, s on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised as how good it was. I loved the chips and salsa bar. A creamy jalapeño sauce was the best that I ever had.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I love Chuy's! It has such a fun atmosphere and the food is absolutely delicious!! They even have a salsa bar to pick your favorite salsa...make sure to ask the waiter for some jalapeno ranch! It's to die for :)

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I were looking forward to having our first food at Chuy's in The Highlander. While we enjoyed our food the waitress was hard to find. After no one came to our table after being seated by the hostess for 5 minutes, my husband went to retrieve someone. The rest of the meal, we had to ask for drink refills, salsa, etc. as she never did.

1  Thank Birdbet
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is the first time I visited Chuy's and the food was great! Loved the atmosphere. Prices are reasonable and the food came out promptly. Service was also a high point. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We loved going to our local Chuy's for a bowl of Green Chili Stew, side salad and Texas Margarita. We have moved out of the country and upon our return discovered they no longer made Green Chili Stew. But they had the chef make it for us. It was missing some of the vegetables but tasted wonderful. Kudos to the wait staff for exceptional service. They also told us to try the University location because they thought they were still serving this wonderful stew.