“Back again”

Ranked #39 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Ketchum, Oklahoma
“Back again”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I ended up back here because everything else was full. Same great rate even though the Rangers were home. I had a long talk with the new owner and he explained how hard him and his wife are working to get the place fixed up. There is a lot of red tape in Arlington. I noticed a dramatic improvement just in a week. They have put in new security cameras. The staff could not be more helpful.

Room Tip: Go to the room and look at it first.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The rooms and the hotel location isn't bad...fairly routine for a Studio 6. However, the staff there is the most rude and truly unstable group of employees I have seen this side of Eastern Europe!

There are several MUCH better Studio 6 hotels in the area with professional and friendsly staff ready to make your stay much better.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go somewhere else!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JDtheGypsy
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 15 December 2011

My fiance and I stayed four days... the hotel was very clean, the staff was very polite except for the person at the front desk when I first checked in... but our overall stay was great. Great location, close to just about everything. We are planning to stay here again. Housekeeping came everyday to check to see if you needed anything.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Murray, Utah
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We booked this hotel because of it's rates and location. While it is in a wonderful location, this place is a dump! No remote for the t.v., and when you go to change the channel manually, the options menu pops up on the t.v., so you can't watch it anyways. There are cigarette burns in the sheets, and the bed looks about 20 years old! If it wasn't so late when we got here we would have left immediately!! I guess the saying is true, you get what you pay for!! Fortunately, there is a Courtyard by Marriott that we can stay at not too far away! If you are limited on cash and have no other options this could be a last resort, but i might suggest that you bring your own sheets!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Sawickied
Hutchinson, Kansas
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We had booked one night at motel near this one but had a change of plans. We were going to extend our stay at that motel but I found a cheaper rate for this one. It was pretty nice, by moving over we gained a kitchen so we could save on food. The room with one queen bed is just a little cramped but comfortable enough. In some ways it's nice not having to worry about maids coming in every day. I could say there were some issues but everything was minor, they didn't have any salt or pepper available and I never found out if I could get more coffee from the office, we bought filters and made coffee we liked. If you want to save money in more ways than one, stay here, if I go back to Arlington I know where I'm staying as long as I can get a room.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2010

My company stayed there for nearly 4 weeks in May and June. We were very impressed with our rooms and the ammenities they offer! Rooms were cleaned great and if we ever needed anything all we had to do was call the front desk and make the request and they made it happen. We are actually returning in a few weeks to stay there and look forward to the same great service we received the last time! The only thing they don't provide are shampoo, conditioner, and dish soap for pots and pans and dishes. Other than that everything was great!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Broussard
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I have stayed in this hotel many times over the past 2-3 years for one week at a time. There are many hotels in the area and even a few "extended stay" hotels. Before I found this hotel I had inspected some of the rooms a the other "extended stay" hotels.... They looked like little low income apartments. (And after seeing some of the people staying there, i concluded that that is what they are) Then I found this hotel tucked off the main road (Cooper St.) and have been staying there ever since. It is quiet and the rooms are adequate. It is located in a commercial part of town and very easily accessible. Lots of things to do and places to eat nearby. Its only $200 per week, which is a little more than the other "extended stay" places, maybe that is why it has a little "better" customer base. It seems safe to me, the rooms have a kitchen with appliances, and cook/dinner ware. I would recommend it for business travelers and family travel. You gotta pay for internet.....

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business