“The food is nothing special but love going there!”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #8 of 823 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food here is just so-so but we love the atmosphere and the ability to meet friends for drinks and a quick snack.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Saw this on DDD. A must visit to Dallas. This place has the correct mix of great branding and atmosphere with amazing food. A great place to chill have a few beers and a great burger. The fries are perfect, and they have some great sauces. They also have a pickle bar. We got the tex mex burger, that came with guacamole, yum yum yum.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place is Awesome! First visit there and I will definitely be back next time I'm in Arlington, TX. The food was so good, my daughter who is really picky woofed her food down and wanted more. The staff was not only friendly, but went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having fun. I highly recommend Twisted Root!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

All of the burgers here are great, but the menu has so much more as well! I love the mushroom burger and fries. My daughter can make numerous trips to the pickle bar....usually 4 kinds of pickle chips that she LOVES. I enjoy the variety of root beer choices, but my favorite is the watermelon root beer. My kids enjoy the shakes, but they are a little pricey to get all the time. Twisted Root has a great, laid back atmosphere, and the food will not disappoint.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Burgers were not bad but not as good as other places in town. Didn’t care for the fact that people off the street would walk thru and look everyone over and then leave. Not some place I would visit very often.