“Exceptional burgers, long lines”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #8 of 806 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

There are several Twisted Root Burger Co. locations across the Dallas area, but this is one of my favorites because of the atmosphere and proximity to my home. The lines are usually long, but the service is pretty fast. The burgers here are great. You can choose what type of meat patty you prefer (beef, turkey, bison, etc.) and build your own burger or choose one of their options. They have several bun selections as well and even offer gluten free. Burgers are on the pricey side but the ingredients are high quality. Sides cost extra, but the fries are delicious, especially with their homemade chipotle ketchup.

1  Thank reebster
There are newer reviews for Twisted Root Burger Co.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to Twisted Roots many times and the food is always great! I love the atmosphere, it's got a cool grunge feel to it. The staff and service are great. If you haven't tried it, then you must!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Neat place to go to, I had a kangaroo burger with a pretzel bun (I know it sounds weird but it was soo good). Service was fast and the cashier helped me pick what I wanted and even suggested to try the root beer. The spicy pickles were actually very spicy!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I stumbled upon Twisted Root beer Burger Co while exploring Arlington. Boy... oh boy... we're we happy. My husband and I each ordered different burgers so we could split them. They were so GoooD!!!!! We can't wait to go back and try two more. And the open air atmosphere is awesome since our children tend to get a little more antsy when we dine indoors. Love love lovee... it can't wait to eat some more!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food here is just so-so but we love the atmosphere and the ability to meet friends for drinks and a quick snack.