“Darick loved it!!!”

Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites
Ranked #16 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had the opportunity to stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Arlington, Texas. My experience was incredible. The staff was pleasant from making my reservation, to checking out. The hotel is located in the heart of Arlington, near the theme parks, corporate offices, and restaurant venues. I highly recommend this beautiful hotel with the perfect suite layout. Just right to make me believe I'm home.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My son and I stayed one night in early Jan we had no issues whatsoever. We were there the day OSU was playing a bowl game at Cowboy Stadium. The hotel was full of OSU fans. In fact, they seemed take over the entire hotel. The only time it was an issue was late at night because the atrium style design of the hotel seems to amplify the noise upwards. My son complained that he could hear all the noise in the living area. The paryting seem to go on until about 2 am or later.

Check in was quick and efficient and we were able to check in early at around 1330. Despite the hotel being full, we were able to find close parking. The hotel is located back from I 30 and from our room we were able to see 30 looking east bound. No highway noise could be heard in the rooms.

Rooms were clean, bathroom was clean, beds were comfortable but the sofa did have stains on the arm rest. Rooms could use some updating but they are not completely out of date either.

We did not use the restaurant. We wanted to use the pool but once again, it was taken over by OSU fans who were being loud and drinking. I didn't think my child needed to be around that.

Overall, an enjoyable stay. Would def stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I don't normally give five stars but I have never had such incredible service the drive was extraordinarily friendly and capable.
The hotel itself is a little dated but extremely clean. The size of the rooms was wonderful and the bedding and mattresses were very comfortable. We did not use the restaurant or fitness center but enjoyed the chromeatherapy pool.

I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2014
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for the glowing report and for recognizing our awesome staff! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband & I stayed here over the weekend & the staff was amazing, very accomodating and professional. The hotel room itself was very spacious, comfrotable & clean The location is also very convenient to the ballparks, Six Flags & many other places of interest. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to everyone; you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: 7th floor, corner suite, excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family and I spent four nights at Crowne Plaza to attend the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's international convention. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the lobby and atrium are beautiful, the gym and pool are great and the rooms were spacious. These are some of the best king beds I have ever slept on and have quality linens. The staff was helpful, friendly and gracious. We would stay here again and certainly would recommend Crowne Plaza to anyone staying in the area. Breakfast buffet is good, but an extra $10. per person. We appreciate the convention rates that were offered by management for our convention goers. Over 50,000 attended in Arlington so we needed guaranteed rooms and guaranteed rates; we are happy to say those rates were honored as promised. Thank you Crowne Plaza for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Stayed on the 7th floor on four hot days in June and the room was wonderful; air conditioning worked...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I love this Crowne Plaza. It is centrally located and right off Interstate 30 in Arllington. Less thank 1.2 mile to Six Flags and near many restaurants and shopping places. The hotel is beautiful and I love the bar area! The rooms are nice and big!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the fun parks!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights in June. My husband got a great deal off Priceline- $67 per night. The lobby is nicely done and the employees were very nice. The suite was a great size, and I felt the bedroom was very clean and nicely appointed. We were in a great location- our room was actually not directly off the atrium, so it was very quiet. I am usually leery of atrium style hotels, because they tend to be loud, so I was relieved at the location of our room. However, the bathroom needs to be gutted. There was mildew in the shower, and rust stains throughout the bathroom. The entire bathroom was gray and mauve. I felt like I was in a hospital. I also felt like the living room part of the suite was very dirty. The couch and chair were covered with stains, and there was mold in one of the AC vents- and the other AC vents were very dirty. Furthermore, I walked on the carpet barefoot, and it was sticky. Given the condition of the bathroom and the living room, I can only give this property 3 stars. It's a great location for doing things in Arlington

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators and not directly overlooking the atrium
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to know you appreciate our location as well as our friendly staff. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the condition of your guest room. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am happy to let you know that we are in the planning stages of an upcoming refresh. I sincerely hope you stay with us again in the future so we can show you just how exceptional we can be. Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!