“It's fun for events, but not the best”
Review of Studio Movie Grill

Studio Movie Grill
Ranked #16 of 48 things to do in Arlington
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This a cool spot but I usually go when I have a Groupon for $5 tickets because it is toooo expensive. The food is good especially the turkey burger, but a little overpriced. I do like going to Red Carpet events there so it does have its purpose, but I prefer The Movie Tavern if I just paying without a coupon.

1  Thank ElleFlowers

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Studio Movie Grill. The Piña Colada was absolutely terrible. We also had the brownie sundae, it wasn't anything special. The sound on the movie was turned up extremely loud. We did not enjoy our visit. We will not be back here.

1  Thank Calvin557
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The big roll around arm chairs and the excellent food choices make this movie venue a lot of fun. It is sometimes hard to park, though, as it is so popular

1  Thank reviewing40
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The Arlington Studio Movie Grill has been our favorite place to see a movie since it opened. The service is always good the staff friendly and the food delicious.

1  Thank CO55
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were stunned the last time we went here. They now have ASSIGNED seating. Yes, that is correct. Even if the theater is barely full, they will assign you all to one area and make you sit there. I guess it's easier for their wait-staff. We have been twice, thinking surely the first time was a fluke and it would never happen again. Nope. Same policy.

On top of that, if you are seated at the "bar", you will be in a swiveling office chair. If you are seated at a table, you are on the same level as the bar in front of you and (for those of us who are short) it can be really hard to see past the people at the bar.

You cannot find parking on weekend nights.

This place is just a hot mess.

2  Thank Lacey C