“Wish they had more artists”

Arlington Music Hall
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have only been once, but love love love this venue. More intimate setting than AA Center which is also great. Lots of pride in keeping this a gem. Concessions are cheap which was a pleasant surprise and you could take them into the theater. I was very impressed with it. I only wish there were more performers scheduled.

1  Thank Cyndi P

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I have attended most of the symphony performances at the Music Hall. Last season the emphasis was on Spanish music, the year before Shakespere. Even our grandkids have attended and loved it!

1  Thank marjoire s
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Sara was awesome. It was a very intimate setting. Seating was comfortable. Great venue. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We went to this with our cousins to a regular country music review and the talent was fantastic! The show was polished and professional. My only question is where are the locals with this gem in their midst? We live in Texas North and would kill to have something like this to go to on the odd Saturday night. Thanks for the great show guys, and our MC.......you my man are one of a kind!

2  Thank MommaCoreen
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great acts here, I've been in the past for Johnnie High show and now seeing top tier acts like Willie Nelson, can't wait to see the next part of their line up. Concessions are modern rates and not to high in price.

Been to Arlington Music Hall? Share your experiences!