“Very Cool!”
Review of Top O'Hill Terrace

Top O'Hill Terrace
Ranked #2 of 47 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: "Known As Vegas Before Vegas" Decorative wrought iron gates flanked by native sandstone guard towers lend an aura of mystery of mystery and intrigue to the location of what was in the 1930s and 40s, a gambling ground rich and adventurous, mischievous,famous and infamous.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very Cool!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Top O'Hill is beautiful place tucked inside busy Arlington. I took this tour with my 11 and 15 yr old sons. Mrs. Vickie Bryant made the tour so interesting, we ALL found it very cool and full of incredible history, some of which they have heard about in school. Rarely do we find something that we all enjoy, Top O'Hll Terrace is one of them. My boys thought the tunnels were cool. We would definitely take this tour again. My sons said that Top O'Hill is Legit!
Sarah H.

Visited July 2013

Granbury, Texas
153 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 402 helpful votes
“Excellent tour with little known Arlington history!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been on this tour twice. I had no idea Arlington was the home of an old famous casino (the site of a Baptist college now). Lots of fun history and great tales at this place. Call for an appointment to tour.

Visited July 2013