“There's No place for Indian like terrific Tandoor”

Tandoor Indian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #49 of 812 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2012

There is NO place like terrific Tandoor for incredible Indian, in the DFW area. Located in an bland hole in the wall location in a strip mall, this fantastic eatery is worth the drive, wherever you are! My favorite meal remains their incredible lunch buffet and the succulent tasty chicken tikka Marsala - my hubby and I have gone through almost their entire menu and hands down, this is AMAZING.

I pair it with their veggie dish of deli saag, a side of fresh melon to balance the delicious flavors and always enjoy a small helping of authentic naan made by the NAAN master of this tasty bread (the Naan master always sends us a dish of the bread glistening with their luscious Indian butter Ghee). The naan is made in their authentic clay oven. We finish the meal with a shared portion of their lightly sweetened desserts and on the way plan our next visit - its that good.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Their mission is simple : offer the best value and quality to our customers so that we can always exceed their expectations.

I have been to this restaurant several time this year. The service and the food is very consistant and delicious!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Yummy! Great indian food. The rice and meats are wonderful.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I love this incredible jewel of an Indian restaurant tucked away in a hole in the wall in Arlington, Texas.

Fabulous amazing lunch buffet - the chicken tikka Marsala is creamy and rich, totally delicious! The naan is mind blowing - ans we love the Naan master who is there baking the luscious treat for us every time we ate there - Indian food is divine and no one in DFW does it better than Tandoor!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Tandoor has been a staple in Tarrant county for over 20 years. We usually go about 10 times a year. Other Indian restaurants in the area have been recommend to us, but we keep coming back here - good, consistent food. Any more, we usually go at lunch for the outstanding buffet. If you are not familiary with Indian food, this is where you should start to get a taste of it. On weekends it is a buck more, but they add a couple items and makes it well worth it. I love their chicken marsala which they serve at every buffet.
The staff is very attentive and polite, but reserved, which is nice compared to yappy chain servers.
Try it, you'll like it