“Birthday Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: HWY 360
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We celebrated my husband's 70th birthday here. We had a table by the window where we watched a major rainstorm. Excellent 3course meal for $49.00. Squash soup with chestnuts was yummy. The crab cake with lobster was really crispy and all seafood. My best course was a pumpkin soufflé. Mmmmh! We enjoyed the guitar plater and piano. Service was very good!

1  Thank Marster2013

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

On a recent lunch visit I arrived at 1:15 pm, and the staff had apparently decided to call it a day. I waited ten minutes in a near empty restaurant for someone to seat our table of 3. Kudos for doing a "restaurant week" lunch menu for 25 dollars. The gazpacho was the best I've had, the salmon was delectable with perfect seasoning, the chocolate mousse was over the top, and the waiter was apathetic and a bordering on rude. I guess he planned to go home early and we spoiled things by ordering a nice bottle of wine and enjoying the magnificent view of Six Flags.

1  Thank Chuck N
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Last year for our 44th anniversary, we invited another couple to join us for dinner at Cacharel's. We've been in Arlington for over 30 years and had heard of the great dining at Cacharel's but had always thought it too expenses for us. We bit the bullet and went last year. It was great! good food, good company and a lovely view of the surrounding area.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

This used to be the place to go for a really nice meal. Our ladies group had a luncheon there that was really disappointing. The room where it was held was nearly barren, the meal except for the salad and bread was bland.

Things used to be better. Hope it improves!

1  Thank nah19
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Brought my family here for Mothers Day and graduation brunch and was not disappointed. Great food, service, and view. Bring your wallet.