“Great service, good food”

Pappasito's Cantina Rstrnts
Ranked #7 of 812 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had to try this place after eating at their seafood restaurant (which I loved). Ordered the ceviche for a started and a special salmon salad for the main. The salmon salad was awesome. But I didn't really care for the ceviche; it had too much olive oil and not enough lime juice to properly "cook" the seafood. Service was really great, both from the hostess and waitress. Overall I liked it and will go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I were not super hungry so we shared the fish tacos. Edgar our waiter had them served individually w the rice and beans so we could each enjoy our own. Excellent service and great tacos. The chips are thin and served warm with good salsa, the margarita's were very good. We sat on the patio and watched the sunset. Very nice, and we were staying right next door so great location for us.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

When we went there was not a waiting line, when we left there was a long waiting list! The food was good but it was very loud inside and hard to visit. We wanted to eat outside but there were no tables available, so we stayed inside. The service was great and due to a problem with an order from the Bar we were comped a dessert that was absolutely delicious!! I would go back just for that dessert! As I mentioned the service was over the top, so pleasent. Looking forward to a return trip.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

All the Pappas restaurants that we have visited serve good, fresh enjoyable food. Pappasito's serves Mexican food, the tastiest fajitas we have been able to find in the DFW Metroplex. They serve great salads, delicious seafood, excellent soups and so much else. Everything I have tasted has been spot on. If you like Margaritas or Sangria or any other drinks, they are good. If you want to finish off with some incredible desserts, this is the place to be. We just returned home from dinner at Pappasito's where we enjoyed a price break as they are currently offering 1/2 price fajitas for two on Wednesday nights after 5 p.m. With that, an order of queso and one Pappasito's Salad, three of us enjoyed dinner and brought home tortillas and chicken that we could not finish. This place is near the Texas Ranger and the Cowboy's Stadiums, so a convenient place to go before or after games. Tonight we just had one annoying issue. The place is vibrant and loud but there was a group there that had no concept of how to behave in public and had no consideration of others. The good service made up for some of it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food is good but I think the prices are to high compared to other choices in Arlington. The chips & Salsa are good. Fajitas are great Ask for the Garlic butter to dip your flour tortillas in.

It I to die for. Large servings