“Great food, nice service”
Review of Gyros House

Gyros House
Ranked #58 of 827 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Greek, Soups
Reviewed 17 January 2013

REAL gyros - not meat pieces microwave! Great food! We've frequented this restaurant for at least 15 years. The service is polite, not extremely warm, but friendly.

1  Thank Janis K

Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

Nothing fancy about the atmosphere here but it's all about the food. The food here is really good and the price is good as well. The service is a bit bland and similar to an experience you may have seen on Seinfeld. I'll let you figure it out from here (lol). It is a place that I frequently get take out and I never have a bad meal. Always on target.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Gyro House is one of my favorite places, and has been for a very long time.
When I first moved to Texas from Chicago, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a decent gyro. Well, thanks to this terrific family-owned place, I get my fix.
I love the food, but I'll admit, I don't think I've ever ordered anything except the gyros. As sides, the fries are perfect, and the rice and greek salad are just terrific. I'm sure everything else is great, but I don't mess with success. In fact, I eat my gyros plain--meat and pita.
If you're craving that unique gyro flavor, you can't do better in Texas than Gyro House.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

My partner and I have eaten here many times, most recently in September 2011. We usually go for lunch on workdays and have never had a problem getting back to work on time. The staff are a little stoic, but never rude. I always get the gyro because it is always SO good. The meat is flavorful, the pita is soft, the cucumber sauce light and yummy. I am so happy to have found an authentic Greek place to eat around here.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

I love this place. Small little shack of a resturaunt with a little drive through and a sign that just says "open hours". Still trying to figure out when they open and close... But that's fine the Gyro House can do what they want to because their food is simply the best. Every chance I get I go the the Gyro house to either grab a Gyro or go for one of their bigger plate options. With the first bite you feel like you have just left the America's and traveled to Greece where the only thing lacking is some good Greek music for a full experience. Highly recommended to all my friends.

1  Thank Joejnknsn