Red Roof Inn Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$166
US$156
US$150
US$133
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
All reviewsknights innfree shuttlesized refrigeratorsix flagscowboys stadiumarea attractionscontinental breakfastblow dryerper dayshuttle servicerooms are nicegreat customer servicevery nice stayflat screen tvthis past weekendwould stay againfootball game
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is a great place to stay for the price and convenience of all major attractions. The staff is always very professional and willing to go out of their way to provide anything to make your stay more enjoyable. My wife and I have stayed at this motel for every Dallas Cowboy game for 4 years and everything is always clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very nice and the waffles are great. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for being a valued customer for 4 years! We are very proud to have served you for the longest time. We are indeed overwhelmed by your kind comments. We are truly inspired by your words and rest assured that we will always be the same or even better Knights Inn Arlington when in it comes to service delivery and customer satisfaction. We are very excited to see you soon on the next Dallas Cowboy game.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Knight's Inn since 2009. It is inexpensive, clean and is close to Six Flags, Cowboy [AT&T] Stadium and Rangers Ballpark. It offers s free shuttle to and from all these venues. If necessary, they will shuttle you to and from DFW, as well. The management is excellent and the staff is friendly. The manager is a "hands on" manager and does a great deal of the shuttling, as does his wife if need be. Our two day stay this past weekend was pleasant, as usual.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd building. It is the most updated.
1  Thank Buddy L
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

We sincerely appreciate your reviews for our hotel. As our valued guest, your comments on great value and friendly staff is indeed a motivation for us to continually pursue in satisfying our guests each time they stayed with us. The management will always assist you to make your stay comfortable and relaxing after enjoying your shuttle trips from places close by like the Six Flags, Cowboy [AT&T] Stadium and Rangers Ballpark. We are looking to have another pleasant weekend with you.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My experience was not acceptable at all. I arrived in the middle of the night after reserving my hotel based on reviews and the rate. My first impression was not a good one, I had to check in at a window out side of the office. I do understand safety but that is not safe for guests to stand outside holding money in their hands either. After entering the room it seemed ok but I saw 2 live roaches in the bathroom. I overlooked the roaches as I was tired from the drive. As I was about to lay down I pulled the top cover back in my face there is SEMEN stains on the blanket. Not a glimmer of semen, but it was so thick it crusted up on the blanket you could have picked it up. Horrible! So I tell the front desk and he UPGRADES me to a room with a jacuzzi tub and i think ok this is much better the room looked like it had been remodeld. So i decided to get in the jacuzzi while my husband showers. i am in the jacuzzie and its working fine (i did notice there was dirt in the tub probably was not cleaned properly after the last guest) after about 3 minutes all the lights go out except one lamp and and the tub stops working. I call the front desk and no one answers after several attempts we say forget it and go to sleep. I tell the front desk the next morning and he says will send maintenance to fix it and he never comes. We check out I tell front desk its still not working and all he offers is an apology. I suggest completly looking over this hotel as there are many hotels in the area that would be much more decent than this...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Your time and effort in writing this review is much appreciated. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at our hotel. We aim to deliver quality service and it saddens us to hear that you had an unacceptable experience. Your comments regarding the room – its cleanliness and maintenance , will be given proper attention. We’ll have our staff reminded that your comfort and satisfaction is our business. Please advise us of your next visit as we may want to assist you accordingly. We will look forward on your next visit should you decide to stay with us again .

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Outside of hotel fuugly. Rm 250 pretty good. Hotel was clean, sheets laundered, and room large and comfortable. Tv in room, old box type, few channels, HBO best one. But who goes to a hotel to watch tv anyway? Found the staff friendly, the breakfast decent, and the bed comfortable. Room even had a couch/sleeper. Area not the best in the world but had no problems with noise or security. Hot showers, and sleep were our main interests. For the price of the hotel, the interior of the room, and the comfort of the bed, this hotel is the best value in the area. You can literally faintly hear the screams from the rides at six flags in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Rm 250 other end of pool area, facing west so no morning sun, away from rd
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gr8fan

We appreciate your time and effort in writing this review. We are truly happy to hear that the room you stayed is your money’s worth. We always aim to satisfy our valued customers and provide services that will make you comfortable and relaxed. A good night’s sleep with warm sheets, a hearty breakfast as well as friendly staff to assist you. We doing our best to maintain the quality and service excellence that we provide to each of our valued customers. We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

If you're looking for a cheap place to crash while visiting Six Flags or see a baseball or football game, then this is the place! Small motel, cheap, old, a bit musty and run down, but AMAZING LOCATION! A few minute walk to Six Flags and a half hour walk to the ballpark. They also have a shuttle van that runs every half hour basically all day that stops at the ballpark and Six Flags. They also have a small included breakfast each day, a pool, and wifi.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Your comments in this review is good way for us to evaluate our facilities and quality service we provide. The satisfaction of our valued customers is always our top priority. A refreshing and relaxing hotel experience is what we continuously aim to provide to each of our valued customer. We hope to see you again in the next football/baseball game. We look forward to your next visit.