I took my family of four on a quick weekend away. I got a room with a sofa sleeper. It was large and a small kitchen. Price was good and we visited the flea market all day. One evening we went to a hockey game. Breakfast was great and the lobby had plenty of room to eat in. Nothing fancy, but better than most places to bring a family for the price. We did have to change in the bathroom for modesty purposes because there was no wall divider, but that is also what I consider normal as well. My 16 year old daughter thought that was a discomfort. Oh well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South is very close to professional sporting events, shopping, theme parks, and only 20 minutes from DFW International Airport. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service within five miles,, and free happy hours (including appetizers) on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington-South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South Hotel Arlington
- Hampton Inn Arlington
- Arlington Hampton Inn