Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Heritage Inn(Grand Prairie)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat hotelnice staythe breakfast areabusiness tripstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfasteasy accessstay there againchecking inconvenient locationyogurtcowboys gamesix flagsdeskfreewaypillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This hotel has a great location if you have business at the Airlington Municipal Airport like I did. However, I'd say this is an average hotel on the tourist scale. When I arrived at 9:30 pm I was waiting at the end of a long line of what appeared to be tourists that came in on a bus and there was only 1 hotel associate working the counter. The lobby/waiting area was completely packed. Bed sheets had stains on them, so not completely clean as advertised in the room. There was a constant high-pitch noise outside my hotel room...it could have been an ice/vending machine I didn't care to look, but this made it hard to sleep. Upon departure the breakfast buffet (7am on the dot) was packed with the same tourists that had arrived the night before. There appeared to be no communication whatsoever between hotel staff & the breakfast caterers as to being prepared for that many people at one time. I had an 8am appointment to be at the airport & the breakfast buffet starts at 7am...not good if you're under pressure for an important test or business event and are competeing with 100 toursts. Check-out was about the only easy thing I did during my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Joseph F
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South!

We rely heavily on guest feedback to continue to improve our property and greatly appreciate your feedback so we can make adjustments for your future stays.

Tiffany Raines

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great hotel! Let us check in very early which was nice because we were on our way to the Cowboy game and didn't want to leave all of our belongings in the car. Room was clean and breakfast was good. Easy in and easy out, right on the freeway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Staff was great and friendly! Breakfast was OK, but considering we were there during Thanksgiving and also the Cowboys were playing at home for Thanksgiving Day, I think everyone staying at the hotel was downstairs eating!
Rooms were super clean and all updated! Overall, we made a Great Decision!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My stay was pleasant at this hotel. The lobby is newly remodeled with free hot breakfast in the morning. Decent for a short stay. The staff at the front desk were very friendly even on Thanksgiving day. Great hospitality!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel seems far away but if you are going to go to an event in Texas stadium it is only 10 minutes away and you can organize shuttle service to the game. The hotel is clean, updated and one of the newer suite type hotels .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends