Colton at the Front Desk was the best thing about this "motel". The kid was totally overwhelmed at check in as he was the only person on duty. It went downhill from there. The room we were assigned, Room 167, not only had a party going on next door, but it also had a defective door lock. After having to trek back and forth to the front desk with two separate keys (to no avail), we were moved to room 230. There were definite signs of wear and tear throughout the property. I counted at least 20 car haulers parked about the building, putting parking at a premium. So, as soon as we finally get into Room 230 we are met by pounding and drilling next door where construction was obviously taking place. (This thankfully stopped a short time after we loaded in.) The room itself was a mish-mash of a variety of furniture styles (no "wow" factor) and there was a hundred feet of coaxial cable rolled up behind the door (?). AC worked okay, but never got really cold. Wifi was virtually non-existent. Bed was firmer than most (not a plus), linens were okay. When we finally laid down for a quick nap, somebody from housekeeping (?) knocked then entered the room before realizing it was occupied. There are signs that they are trying to bring this place up to modern standards, but it's still a little on the trashy side. I guess that's what a $80 will get you in DFW as we've had little luck finding anything respectable under $100 in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy newly renovated rooms serving you the best in Quality! Our Q Beds feature fresh linens, soft pillows, and comfortable beds to let you sleep at night and not toss and turn. Enjoy HBO programming and a huge variety of channels on our 32" LCD Flat Panel televisions. Every room comes with a complimentary HOT breakfast buffet and wireless Internet access for all your devices. Our new rooms feature upgraded fixtures with multiple access points for your electronics. Utilize our Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Lobby Coffee & Tea Bar, and Guest Laundry on your next visit. With a microwave/refrigerator in every room, Keurig style coffee makers, and our luxurious shower amenities, the Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands offers you the best amenities in the best location! We are conveniently located within the Arlington Highlands shopping and dining complex with over 50 restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues within walking distance and a short drive to major Arlington attractions such as AT&T (Cowboys) Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags. Book today and let us be your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Arlington Highlands Hotel Arlington
- Quality Inn Arlington Highlands
- Arlington Quality Inn