US$113
US$102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Blue Cypress Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$101
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$187
US$158
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$151
US$140
Holiday Inn Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$148
US$143
Crowne Plaza Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$182
US$163
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely the worst place I have every stayed in
Motel 6/Studio 6 at Avenue K and Brown Street in Arlington Texas room was booked for 4 had 2 beds that were as hard as sleeping on concrete sidewalk. Only 2 towels in room and when we asked for more were told it would be 11am before we would be able to obtain them that that was the time house keepers would be there. 1 couch in living area and only 2 chairs at dining table, no shampoo, no soap, 1/2 roll of toilet tissue, and to finish the deal when we ask where we might get ice we were told that there was not an ice machine on the premises!!! NO POOL EITHER

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Studio 6 Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This place is by far the worst I"ve EVER experienced. The halls leading to the room smelled awful! It had the strongest stench! OMG!!! It was disgusting. Now to the room....the roaches were having a class reunion. They brought the WHOLE family. There were soooo many of the little bitty roaches along with the bigger ones. I stood my luggage up against the wall and when i grabbed my suitcase to get clothes out of it, what was there? Yep you guessed it? Roaches? The room smelled like it had been closed up for centuries, no fresh air EVER! I wouldn't allow my pets to stay here. Roaches were all on the table, crawling on everything.All of them that i killed, I left them in the floor and they were still in the floor when we returned. Just disgusting. And that sofa must've been found on side of the road that someone had left for the garbage truck. I really think its an apartment complex and when they have vacancies, they rent rooms. It was the worst. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PeggDubb
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Do not I repeat do not stay here! It's awful. Cockroaches everywhere in our room. Phones do not work and the front desk does not care. People screaming and running in the hallways and outside the windows. Horns honking and waiting for someone to come out of the building. I don't want to pass judgment but I am pretty sure this is a judgment by saying I'm pretty sure they were drug dealers and all sorts of funky stuff going on in the hallway we wedged a chair up against the doorknob of the door with the lock that didn't work. The entry door into the building not locked anywhere in the world can walk in there. They did refund the money for the second night and we called our vacation short and just got on a plane and get the hell out of there. No pool. Edit stated that they had many kitchens all we had was a microwave no fridge raider no stove nothing not even a chair in the room. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!! I would have slept in the airport I would've slept in my car I would've slept just about anywhere else other than there my skin is crawling.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The pictures on the Facebook page and on the website are FALSE advertising. I wish we had taken pictures before we left because the room was AWFUL. Not only do they pull you in with lying pictures, they don't give refunds. We reserved a room online and when we arrived we couldn't believe our eyes. The bed looked like a trundle, at best. The bathroom was tiny, stinky and gross. The walls were so thin you could hear someone whispering next door. There are no phones in the rooms and you could tell a lot of weed was smoked there as well. But the worst part is the management. Not only did they refuse to give us a full refund, but they didn't even apologize for the fact that they falsely sold us a room. Don't let this hotel or any others scam you like this. Be very careful about reserving a room online. We sure won't be anymore.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Studio 6 Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Amy, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

What a nightmare this place is!!!
Absolutely horrible and I wouldn't even try to save any money on this place! This place seems like it was at one point an older apt building. I'm a handicap man and she put us at the back of the complex it was a painful time walking.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends