“Great food!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Roma italian dine in and catering
Description: Roma italian dine in and catering
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a wonderful little restaurant in the heart of a small East Texas town. Roma's has excellent entrees, hot, rich and enjoyable. Their pizzas are also very good. Everything is made to order from scratch. The Stromboli's are to die for. Great salad and house dressing. We are so fortunate to have the place in Athens. When we have out of town company, we always take them there.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had lunch there, it was great. The service was very good. There wine lit was also good, had a nice red wine.
We have been looking for a good Texas Italian restaurant and this is the best.
Try it you will like it !!!!!.
BUD CARTER

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Its OK Italian - were they in a larger city they'd be in real trouble. Food is probably Olive Garden Quality without the breadsticks.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Attempted to get a bottle of wine as we were looking at the menu, the waitress carded us, (my husband and I both 50's).
When she saw that we were from Louisiana, the waitress wanted us to fill out forms and scan my drivers license. I thought she was joking, my husband knew she was not , we left.

Went to another restaurant across the street and had absolutely no trouble, what gives?

Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

I though I was "in the neigborhood" in NYC, Philly or Boston. This would compete well there. Great menu and very reasonable. My baked Pasta combo came from my Aunt Maria's kitchen and that is really Italian and really good! Ooops, it came from Roma and was really Italian and really good!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Hancho

Been to Roma Italian? Share your experiences!