“Easy access to the loop..”
Review of Super 8 Athens TX

Super 8 Athens TX
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Athens
Dallas, Texas
“Easy access to the loop..”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a older hotel that doesn't have the best curb appeal, but it's close to the loop with plenty parking, WiFi, and complimentary continental breakfast. The room is large and clean, but the beds are low and quite firm. Its apparent that there have been recent updates throughout, but it still feels a little dated. It will not appeal to those who need visual stimulation, but if you want a clean room in a convenient location this place fits the bill.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank LaShonda A
S8ATHENS, General Manager at Super 8 Athens TX, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent stay at the Super 8 of Athens, Texas. This year we do plan on continuing with our upgrades, and hope to have a new look on the outside, as well as more enhancements on the inside. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to serving you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Pasadena, Texas
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The lady that checked us in greeted with a smile. When I asked about needing an electrical outlet for my diesel truck she was very helpful. The room was small but very clean. The breakfast was good also. I would gladly stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
S8ATHENS, General Manager at Super 8 Athens TX, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent stay at the Super 8 of Athens, Texas. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to serving you again. I will pass on your kinds words towards our front desk staff.
Los Lunas, New Mexico
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had a wonderful vacation and a large part of it was the superb hospitality I had at Super 8. I had my Chihuahuas with me and they were welcome too. There was a good grassy plot to walk them in. Most especially, though, I must commend the staff they were so pleasant and helpful and wished me a safe trip home when I was checking out. I will definitely stay there when I go again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
S8ATHENS, General Manager at Super 8 Athens TX, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Athens
Holiday Inn Express - Hotel & Suites
#2 of 2 in Gun Barrel City
Tara Inn
Tara Inn
#2 of 5 in Athens

Been to Super 8 Athens TX? Share your experiences!