“Never again”

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Aubrey
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh "from scratch" Home Cooking in the Heart of Horse Country! Serving award winning Chicken Fried Steak and Coconut Cream Pie! Bakery on site serving fresh baked pies. Weekend Brunch served on Holiday Fridays, Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 2pm, along with regular menu! Friendly staff, and can accommodate large groups!
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had heard from friends that this was a good place to eat, so I decided to give it a try! I ordered catfish with a baby lucy. The catfish wasn't cooked all the way and the baby lucy had rotten brown lettuce all in it! I can't believe I drove all the way out there for that! I will not be returning or telling my friends to take the 30 minute trip for that.

MommaKrys, Owner at World Famous MOMS, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Kelli, There is so excuse for the experience you had at MOMS, and we are deeply sorry. We visited your profile and saw that you visit other restaurants in the area, so we would like to invite you to come back, so we can refund your money, or contact us so we can send it to you, and offer you another free meal on us, so you can experience MOMS the way it should always be! Ask for Krys or Steve!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My work cohorts and I went there recently for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The food is very nicely prepared and the servings are pretty large! Go hungry! All the folks we dealt with were very courteous and helpful (we were first-timers!). Burgers were excellent, meatloaf is moist and meaty, and the catfish was fresh and not greasy. Great green beans, too! Service is a bit slow, so make sure you have plenty of time for lunch, and prices are a bit high, too, but hey, you can easily split a plate and have a good meal! Enjoy!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Mom's has been a staple for us since the family moved to Aubrey. Always good, always consistently good. Recently, they began serving beer and wine, further adding to the dining experience. Come out to Aubrey, give Mom's a try!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Easy, simple fare. love the half sandwich and soup combo. get the sweet potato chips. its off the main road on Hwy 377 business. but worth the trip. if you are a first timer, ask for a piece of the free chocolate cake. sinful

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Fun atmosphere and yummy food. Come hungry! Well worth the drive to Aubrey and you even get to shop a little in their front window boutique.