“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of World Famous MOMS

World Famous MOMS
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Aubrey
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh "from scratch" Home Cooking in the Heart of Horse Country! Serving award winning Chicken Fried Steak and Coconut Cream Pie! Bakery on site serving fresh baked pies. Weekend Brunch served on Holiday Fridays, Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 2pm, along with regular menu! Friendly staff, and can accommodate large groups!
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The food was GREAT and the desserts are too die for. The service was quick and lots to choose from. A bit on the pricey side for a diner though. Nice atmosphere and it was clean.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were looking forward to eating here again after eating at Moms about two years ago. I had the soup and half sandwhich and my daughter had the hamburger. The corn chowder was good, but the amount of chicken salad on my sandwhich would have made just about 1/3 cup. Yes, it was tasty, but left me wanting more. The home made chips were good and the chocolate cake was great. My daughter's hamburger was more than well done. I guess that we just made the wrong choices as others in our party really liked their food.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have Celiac Disease and am always hesitant to eat at local restaurants but this place came highly recommended by friends who live nearby. The staff was knowledgeable about my allergy and they were super accommodating. I had a salad with grilled chicken and it was HUGE and very good. And most importantly, I did not get sick.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Found ourselves on Main Street Aubrey while cutting back to the Interstate cross-country. Entrees were good, including my husband's catfish. The sides were even better, especially the okra which did not seem pre-packaged at all. The hot rolls were extraordinary. Wish I knew how they did those.

Portions were very large and you could split. If we have a regret it's that we didn't bring half home and try dessert. Based on the way they baked bread it might have real possibilities. Maybe not the dining experience of my life, but it was good and authentic and if for some unexpected reason I'm in Aubrey, Texas, again I'd stop back past.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have eaten here many times, and most often the food is very good. I recommend the chicken fried steak, meatloaf, chicken fingers and hamburgers. On July 12 stopped in for the catfish and my wife got the chicken strips. Fish rated poor. It was thin cuts (more batter than fish), greasy and cooked a little long. The fries with it must be fried twice, no potato left, just crust. The chicken must have been cooked at too high of a temp, or too long. Really brown and had a faint burned smell.
I have had the fish twice before and rated it good, not great. Get much better fish at Babe's in Sanger, TX. Again, the food has been quite good in the past, perhaps I came on a bad day.

MommaKrys, Owner at World Famous MOMS, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

atnip2007, please accept our apologies for a meal you did not like. We try every day to get it right, and we did not meet your expectations. Please, the next time you come in, ask to speak to a manager, so you can be our guests for your meal, and we can refund your money for the meal you didn't care for! MommaKrys