Staybridge Suites Austin Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsaustin airportbasketball courtriverside drivedvd playerfull kitchenbusiness centershuttle driveran easy drivenice breakfastan extended stayflat screen tvfree shuttleyogurtthin wallsnext morningfree breakfastminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great for business meetings near Austin airport. Very convenient location for auto travel, too. They need better signage; it is a little hard to find. Light evening meals and breakfasts are plain but quite adequate. I always look forward to staying here, there are no surprises. The hotel is near Riverside Drive and travel to downtown and the state capitol is very confident owner service streets. We have only stayed here for business travel, but is would be great for family lodging, too. Kitchen in the suite can be a real money saver.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was happy with the hotel. Unforunately, it is located on a desolate road and felt very uncomfortable in my surroundings. There is no view, scenery, or excitement near the facility. If you are there j to lay youstur head it was clean and roomy. The food was average but for long term as I was expected to do there are much better places in Austin.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GilysGirl
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear GilysGirl,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you liked our hotel. However, I am sorry to read that you did not find our hotel in a convenient location for your needs and apologize if you found the food served less than satisfactory. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We flew into Austin late on the eve of SXSW music week, and the lineup for taxis at the airport was lengthy. So I phoned the desk at the Staybridge, mentioned that we had a reservation, and asked if their shuttle was still running. Ten minutes later we were picked up by a very courteous shuttle driver and whisked to the Inn.

Our 1-bedroom suite was spacious, clean, and quiet, with a very comfortable Queen bed. The breakfast in the morning was well above average for breakfast-included hotels. We didn't have time to use the facilities but the gym, pool, and business centre looked bigger and better-equipped than the norm.

After breakfast the desk staff called us a cab to the convention centre and our short stay was over, but we would definitely return to the Staybridge at Austin Airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here every year for the past three years. Let's start with the good- nice rooms, evening reception and breakfast is nice, and a quiet location. Now the bad- found food and wrappers by the refrigerator and by the night stand, stains on doors and on wall above bathroom trash can. Also have had problems in the past with getting the room I actually reserved- king suite which said slept 4 so I assumed it had a sofa bed...apparently not. What was frustrating was when I made my reservation I called the hotel to make sure it was correct and told it was. Checked in and what do you know... No sofa bed. This was a prepay reservation. They wanted to down grade me to a queen studio which had the sofa bed. Being a priority member didn't help. So our son (6 ft tall) slept on a regular sofa so we could get the king suite. Just wish their website and front desk would be accurate.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Stayed here after my flight was cancelled. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and went out of their way to make my stay easy and hassle. A very nicely appointed suite with everything you could need. The shuttle drivers both early AM and late PM were great. Thanks Staybridge- keep up the good work!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends