Staybridge Suites Austin Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$296
US$263
US$305
US$275
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
US$185
  • Restaurant
US$202
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$112
FourSeasons.com
W Austin(Austin)
US$258
  • Pool
All reviewsaustin airportbasketball courtriverside drivedvd playerfull kitchenbusiness centershuttle driveran easy drivenice breakfastan extended stayflat screen tvfree shuttleyogurtthin wallsnext morningfree breakfastminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Completely agree with spcastilleja -- this hotel does not publicize the fact they don't have housekeeping on the weekends. My wife and I would not have booked it if I had known that. Paid exorbitant rate for F1 weekend and got one housekeeping visit on Friday morning ... and a weird one at that! They took (non-flushable) trash out of the small can in the bathroom and put it in the toilet! Probably forgot to flush it since they were in so much of hurry... we had to fish it out. A supposedly clean towel that was replaced had stain on it. Also, found a used toothbrush sitting on top of the vanity mirror. Had to get our own replacement towels from the front desk for the weekend. Sorry, but for the jacked up rate of ~$400/night, I can't recommend this hotel (at least during events like F1, and maybe no other times either).

Room Tip: Elevators are incredibly slow (someone needs to feed those hamsters). Ground floor might be more convenient.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Goldenwood1, I regret to hear that you had a negative experience at our hotel with your recent visit during the Formula 1 races. Rates do increase all over the city during major events such as F1. I have contacted the appropriate department regarding your housekeeping services. I would like to assure you that the proper actions are in place to correct this matter. Since we are an extended stay hotel our housekeeping schedule may be different than other hotels. We do not offer full cleanings every day, however, we do a light touch with the option for you to request a full clean during the week. Thank you for sharing your feedback as it is important to us and will help improve our services to our guests. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you how great the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport is. Please do not hesistate to contact a member of our management team for future reservations and let us know how we can make your stay more comfortable. Respectfully, Maria Lopez-Manager.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I came for the F1, paid close to 400 usd per each one of the 2 single queen bed rooms, and 600 per a two room suite for 5 nights, unbelievable right, then with no previous notice I found the rooms not cleaned or the beds made, when asking the front desk they just mentioned that they had no cleaning service on the weekend, is not the most expensive [--] hotel Ive stayed in, is the most expensive and the first one in my life with no cleaning service.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank spcastilleja
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear spcastilleja, I sincerely regret to hear that you were not at all satisfied with your recent stay with us during Formula 1. During special events rates do become higher due to the demand for hotel accommodations in the city. Our housekeeping cleaning schedule does not apply on the weekends and we do have this information in each room, on your key card envelope and the front desk staff is also required to explain this at check in. If we failed to do so, I do apologize and please be assured that the proper actions will be taken immediately. Light touches are completed each week day and on the weekends both full cleanings and light touches are on request basis. We are an extended stay hotel, therefore, we do not have the same cleaning schedule as other hotels that are not classified as an extended stay hotel. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during your visit and we hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is. We appreciate your feedback as it is the best resource for improvement in our services to our guests.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our management team. Respectfully, Maria Lopez-Manager.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night on our Tour de Texas. The room we had was great, and the location was really easy to find and get to. Stay off of I35, it is a parking lot. The breakfast was just ok, and the coffee was not that good. Overall the hotel was great, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MattW0329
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Matt W, thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport. I am very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with our breakfast items and coffee. Your feedback is very important to us and I have passed this information on to the appropriate department. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again! Sincerely, Maria Lopez-Manager.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

All in all this is a decent place to stay close to the airport. Good selection for breakfast and nice clean rooms.

I booked a shuttle at for 10am, which is a service offered by the hotel. It never showed up, I asked at 10:10 if the shuttle was on its way. Was told she had to do something else. No one let me know. Had to wait 25 minutes for a taxi and now I am late for my flight.

Not a great experience.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Tekko1975, thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I am extremely sorry to know that you did not experience the service that you expected regarding our shuttle service. We strive to ensure our guests experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you. Maria Lopez-Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport for two nights with my family this past weekend (Oct 2013) and was positively overwhelmed by my experience there! From ease of parking to check-in and breakfast, everything went seamlessly. The room was clean and the kitchenettes are cool. The wireless internet was also VERY fast, which was a plus since I was mixing business and pleasure for this trip. Access to downtown on E. Riverside was also a very big plus. No negatives with our stay there. Would highly recommend this place to friends and I've stayed at most of the hotels around the area.

Room Tip: Make sure to get down for breakfast.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MariaL319, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for all the positive feedback, mikecalimbas! I am very happy that you and your family enjoyed your experience with us here at the Staybridge Suites Austin Airport. Being able to mix business trips with family time is always nice, especially when traveling on the weekend (and what a great city to spend your weekend!). Our goal is to always provide a comfortable, convenient stay to all our guests...a home away from home. It's great to hear that you were satisfied with our internet speed...I know how important internet speed/access is on business trips! Our breakfast items offer a variety of items that are suitable for all and I am glad you were able to enjoy it. If you return to our location in the future, I hope you will also be able to take advantage of our evening social (offered every Tue/Wed/Thur evening from 5:30pm-7:30pm) which includes dinner and drinks (drinks include beer and wine!) Please visit us again when you are traveling to the Austin area! Thank you! Maria Lopez-Manager