“Good noodles!”
Review of 3 Woks Down

3 Woks Down
Ranked #2,437 of 4,066 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I got there early so the Kung Pao Shrimp that I wanted to order would have taken much longer so I ordered Shrimp Vermicelli. She ordered Beef Vermicelli. I love vegetables so ordering other entrées will probably be better for me. The flavor was good.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This area of the Drag (Guadalupe Street) is becoming a small china town with lots of asian offerings. In my opinion, this is the freshest chineese food around. Meat is good quality and not overcooked. Portions are generouse. Free bubble drinks are a frequent perk. However I don't like aboundant the use of planet unkind styrofoam which is so common amoug chineese restruants. It's time for planet freindly compostable contaners.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This area of the drag is turning into a small Chinatown with lots of offerings. However 3 Woks Down is about the freshest Chineese food I have eaten. The staff are very proud of their food. Free soup with meals. Very tasty. The only down side is that they serve on styrofoam which is not kind to the planet. I think the place is too small to wash dishes. Next time I'm there I'll suggest they switch to compostable containers. They also serve bubble drinks.