Very nice lobby with a welcoming and accomodating staff. Great location that is very close to downtown just a few miles down the road on I-35. Room was well cleaned and great design. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and it worked perfect for us with a 1 year, he was able to take naps in the other room while we were in the living area. Love the full kitchen with everything you need to make a quick lunch or dinner. The complimentary breakfast was wondeful both mornings, the cooks in the kitchen are very diligent of restocking food. All staff was very nice and made our family feel welcomed. Would definitely return to this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Austin South is within driving distance to many of the area's attractions, including the unique ambiance of 6th Street, the excitement of the University of Texas and Longhorn football, and Austin's Town Lake with miles of hiking and biking trails. All pet-friendly suites have fully-equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and separate living and sleeping areas. The property also features complimentary breakfast and weekday evening reception, outdoor pool, fitness room, and outdoor multi-purpose Sport Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Austin South Hotel Austin
- Austin Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Austin South Texas