We got a great rate on a 2 bedroom suite for a 3 night visit. We loved the spacious living rooms and 2 bedrooms (with 2 bathrooms). Beds were comfortable. Hotel is a bit older and looks in need of refreshing in some places. Free hot breakfast buffet was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Right off IH-35 - very short drive to SoCo area and downtown. Hotel also has a free shuttlle van to downtown and the airport. Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Austin South is within driving distance to many of the area's attractions, including the unique ambiance of 6th Street, the excitement of the University of Texas and Longhorn football, and Austin's Town Lake with miles of hiking and biking trails. All pet-friendly suites have fully-equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and separate living and sleeping areas. The property also features complimentary breakfast and weekday evening reception, outdoor pool, fitness room, and outdoor multi-purpose Sport Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Austin South Hotel Austin
- Austin Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Austin South Texas