This is a very nice hotel, typical of other Residence Inns, which are great for longer term stays. We stayed for 4 days in June when there was a problematic "beetle migration". The way the staff handled this was excellent. We were moved to a higher floor where there was no problem. The hotel and our rooms were very clean. We enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the lobby area in the evenings when food was served. The breakfasts were full of variety and tasty. The staff continued throughout our stay to assist with questions in a knowledgeable and friendly way. I would definitely stay again at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Austin South is within driving distance to many of the area's attractions, including the unique ambiance of 6th Street, the excitement of the University of Texas and Longhorn football, and Austin's Town Lake with miles of hiking and biking trails. All pet-friendly suites have fully-equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and separate living and sleeping areas. The property also features complimentary breakfast and weekday evening reception, outdoor pool, fitness room, and outdoor multi-purpose Sport Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Austin South Hotel Austin
- Austin Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Austin South Texas