“Stay Clear!”

Ranked #103 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Austin, United States
“Stay Clear!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

In short, if you're looking for a hotel for business, please go somewhere else!! There isn't a restaurant or bar located in the facility. My room was never cleaned, unless I asked! And 3 of the 5 days, they had to be reminded to clean it, although I left for work at 8am and didn't return until 5pm. Once day, after voicing my concerns, I was shunned to the side and 2 hours later my room still wasn't clean!! If you are a corporate office, please out your employees anywhere BUT here!! This in fact will be my first and LAST stay at LaQuinta!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
MISSOURI CITY, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Room was VERY CLEAN, smelled fresh, quiet surroundings. I WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN. Laquinta has come a long way from what they used to be. This is the 2nd City I used for this hotel chain - and its more than worth it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

FORT WORTH
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have stayed here a couple of times in the past couple of months. We love the location, the friendliness of the staff. The room was always clean and if something was wrong with the room there was someone there to solve the problem quickly. Like we need a lightbulb and in less than 10 minutes there was someone there with one. I would recommend this location because it is easy to get to many things to do in Austin. Oh and comfy beds and pillows always a plus.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 30 April 2014

On the morning of April 26th, I called for early checkin - I promptly told by "Whitney" not a problem - see you when you get here. Upon early checkin - four hours later - Whitney remembered my name & made sure I felt at home. Whitney & Kimberly Brown greeted me with smiling faces & made me feel like I was visiting family. Awesome feeling to stay in a hotel & feel at home. The room was immaculate. I will certainly be a guest at this location again!

Thank you, Whitney & Kimberly for all you do, for so many people!

Kathryn Brown, Granbury, Texas

Room Tip: High Floor & Away from elevator!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Campbellville, Canada
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It took us some time to find this hotel and we were not disappointed. Very very nice rooms, one was pool side. The staff were very helpful.
The best part of this hotel, is that it is walking distance to the most unique eating experience we've ever had. Next door is one of the flag ship Whole Foods Market Restaurants - we were in absolute awe and wished that we had of seen the oyster bar, before we picked out our separate dinners. Well worth the walk.

Room Tip: Go to Whole Foods Market for dinner or lunch - right next door - you can walk there.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Plano, TX
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent location; great accomodations for a good price. Loved the free parking and free wifi. It was close to Austin and in walking distance of the race venue. This area has grown significantly (North Austin) and have added a lot of high end hotels. No need to stay at the Westin, when you get excellent value at La Quinta.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family