La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$169
The Driskill(Austin)
US$277
US$252
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$162
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Lone Star Court(Austin)
US$205
US$194
All reviewsaustin airportben white blvdwaffle housean early flightthe shuttle driverroad noiseclean hotelwe've stayedfresh fruitfront desk staffwould stay againfree breakfastclose to downtownlqdennysbergstromcereal
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Good location for the airport as well as for downtown , 5 minutes to the airport, 15 minutes to downtown.
Hotel room was OK, nothing to write home about.. Breakfast was sub par, with only cold eggs and bagels in a plastic wrap ..
Room was nice, decent size, but the beds were not very comfortable , overall was OK, not more than that..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed here one night before flying out. Construction was going on during our stay, and it was quite an ordeal just to get to the hotel parking lot. Otherwise we didn't hear anything with construction or nearby airport. hotel is set up a bit on a hill, so asked for room with view. Was given a room with a view - except the windows were all fogged up - not sure if they were dirty or old or what, we couldn't get them clean and had to open window to enjoy the view. Otherwise room was nice and spacious and clean. Breakfast is so so, but free, so was rather typical of free la quinta breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while attending a wedding since close to airport. its not a new facility but appears to be well maintained. We were in the wing close close to Riverside Dr. Room was decent. Nice samsung flat panel tv.

Breakfast is so-so typical of most free breakfast. Wish staff informed me of hiway work which made exit to hotel from airport confusing. We ended up detouring 4 miles since we missed exit.

Overall not a bad stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The hotel is right near the airport and main freeway. I have not been disturbed by any air traffic noise after 10:00pm during my 10 stays at this location. The front desk knows me and address me by my name. The breakfast has coffee, juice, bananas, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, waffles, toast, and fruit. The king suite room is nice with a separation from bedroom and living area with two TVs in room. The unique desk is along shelf that goes across the room. This long desk is really nice to spread out all your stuff across the desk. The desk is ranges from 10 to 15ft long in some rooms.The rooms are clean all stays I have been at this location. There is a Starbucks, Exxon, and Subway across the street. There is only one major item of issue is if you get a room by the main road it can get very noisy. I always ask for a room opposite the road and that is for any hotel on facing Ben White blvd. There is also some expansion of the freeway occurring so not sure how that can effect your commute. There are some main restaurants about 8 to 10 minutes away up north on the freeway. Walmart is about 4 miles up north. I would stay here again due to the cleanliness of the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the main road
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Billy B
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is my choice for motels when I'm traveling with my dogs. You come across all shapes and sizes. Some La Quinta's need to be demolished and others are a delight. This one was an anomaly. The bathroom door was a swinging shutter type. Something you would use on a closet or pantry. If you're staying with your spouse no big deal but if there is another friend or member of the family it can be difficult for privacy.
I also requested a low floor...instead I got the highest. The 4th. And I booked this about 3 weeks before needed.
The best amenity about this place was that there is a Starbucks across the street which made it very convenient when we got up the next morning to head out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family