“My Go-To Hotel When in Austin”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport
Ranked #127 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Consistently clean, professional, well maintained and efficient, this hotel is just 5 minutes from my place of business when traveling to Austin. It's easy to get to coming into town, easy to get back on the road and a quick, easy trip to the office. As long as this La Quinta maintains their current service and quality, I will continue to stay there, when in Austin.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Convenient location, friendly staff, clean and spacious room, and free airport shuttle are just some of the reasons why La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport is worth going back to. My daughter and I stayed for four (4) nights during a recent Austin visit, and we were very pleased with our stay. The bright interiors in the room and lobby/breakfast area gave the hotel a sunny and homey feeling. One morning, I accidentally threw into the trash my daughter's retainers, and the staff was kind enough to help us rummage through the trash bin, a not so-pleasant thing to do, but necessary. Nonetheless, our search was successful! My daughter loves Austin and she's raring to go back next year. La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport will definitely be our first choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My tools where stolen out of the back of my pickup. The locks were cut. All while the pickup was under a light and close to front of building. No surveillance cameras and front desk did not seem to concerned.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rodney P
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This location provided excellent customer service in every aspect of our stay. Clean rooms, friendly staff & the shuttle service to & from the airport was a wonderful perk. Will definitely be using them again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had to stay here due to a oversold flight, Rooms are good size, no refrigerator. Bathroom is small.
The swimming pool area was invaded by tons of birds, needless to say, so was the bird poop. It is okay if you just want to stay one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Would have been 5 stars but I have stayed twice now, and both times the air conditioning turned off in the middle of the night. I don't know if this is some kind of energy saving feature, but Texas is HOT even at night, so this is not a good plan. So needless to say my boyfriend and I woke up in puddles of our own sweat. Even after messing with the controls we couldn't get the air to turn back on. The room was actually muggy and sticky it got so hot. Then magically around 5 am it turned back on. This happened both nights I stayed, and it was 2 different rooms on different floors. Also had a friend report the same thing in her room. I told the front desk but it didn't seem like they believed us, said nothing was wrong with the air.
Other than that... room was nice, great TV. Fairly comfortable beds. Really loud toilets... you can hear them flush all night long in all the other rooms nearby. Breakfast was average for a hotel, standard waffles, cereal, yogurt. Coffee was gross. Fitness center was useless. Very nice pool, but needed cleaning. Lots of leaves and bugs floating around. The area was peaceful though. No good food around the hotel, so if you are looking for a good restaurant within walking distance choose somewhere else. Your options here are Denny's, Waffle House, Subway, and some Tex Mex place.
It wasn't a bad hotel, and if they fix the AC problem its actually quite nice. A step up from most La Quintas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Started of with a friendly greet by staff! Nicholas, the General Manager helped me check in. He made sure I was happy with the room, and I was! My experience at this hotel was great, and recommend staying here if in Austin, Texas!

• Stayed: July 2014