Found this hotel on Hotel Tonight App. Had figured it was just a regular room for $119 a night. I arrived, the lobby was great, had 24 hr food service at their little bistro counter and many tables. My stay included breakfast with fresh fruit, breakfast sandwiches, and typical continental style offerings. When I opened the door to my room I was delighted to find a huge spacious SUITE with separate sitting area, Table to eat at, desk, large screen TV. Everything was clean and ready for my stay. The room was energy saver where you put your key in to keep the lights on and had 2 double beds. This would be a great place for those traveling on business or short term interim if you were looking for a place to live in Austin.
Easy Access to 183 and Mopac, very central if you need to travel North or Downtown.
The only issue I had was accessing WiFi but it was late at night and I gave up to get a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas