I highly recommend this hotel. Our room was huge! I expected just a normal room with two beds, but there was a large living room type area with a big comfortable couch . Every single staff member was polite, enthusiastic, helpful. The breakfast was excellent - hot Egg McMuffin type breakfast sandwiches, waffles, fresh fruit such as grapefruit, melons, etc, yogurt, cereal, juice and coffee. I saw a man arrive too late for the breakfast and the staff kindly made him his own complete breakfast including hot items. In the room, hot water was plentiful and had good pressure. There was a free and convenient shuttle to shopping areas. I also want to shout out to Fairin, a staff member who was extra kind and friendly! What a wonderful asset to your team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas