In town for business, I stayed 5 nights at this property. This was my second stay at a Hyatt Place and I love their concept. The hotel is in NW Austin and very close to my company. You can walk to Dave & Busters, Baby A's Mexican Rest (Excellent) and a movie theatre. I really like this part of Austin, the mall is down the street. Check-in went smoothly and the staff was nice. The room was great, big tv, comfy bed, free wireless. The contiental breakfast was ok, a hot breakfast cost extra. They have a nice fitness center open 24-7 and the pool was ok but no hottub. They have beer and wine in the lobby so that was nice. Place was clean and housekeeping was good. I will always stay here when in Austin for business!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin, Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas