First, the good news: this is a conveniently-located, newly decorated property with spacious rooms and a large outdoor pool.
The bad news: the AC/heating implements make so much noise, we were awakened throughout the night whenever the unit went on! It sounded like a monster truck rally, and the front desk response was just "sorry, we'll have someone look into it."
The tub in the bathroom was badly stained and the community breakfast area was filthy (guests had to bus others' dirty tables just to have a clean place to eat their underwhelming continental breakfast options.)
I do like the Hyatt Place concept, but the Austin Arboretum location needs improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas