stayed 10 nights and found:
friendly and competent staff
complementary high speed broadband
plenty of car park spaces
if I were to miss anything it would be room service but, having a myriad of restaurants at walking distance, this would be more of a whim rather than a 'must have'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas