As always the stay here at the Arboretum location was great. We choose Hyatt Place for our travels due to the price, modern style, and great with a little one. The pool area was great, no towels though so bring yours down from the room. This hotel location was different from others with a walk in shower rather than a tub which we liked even more. We managed to get this hotel for $55 with tax on Priceline so that made this deal even better.
1. The Domain for upscale shopping
2. Amy's Ice Cream for the best dessert in Austin
3. The Arboretum Shops
4. Just a couple of miles down the road great hiking
5. Right by 183 and MoPac so easy on and off
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas