I had a handicapped accessible King room for 2 nights at this hotel. The room was huge and really nice. While the bathroom had grab rails, the toilet was a standard height and so getting up and down off it was more difficult than if it had been a higher toilet. There was a lovely seating area as you entered the room and it was able to be made out into a bed, which I did not need to use. The hotel provided a nice shower chair for use in the roll-in shower. All in all the room was good. The breakfast was less than standard. The food was OK, but the space available for people to move around was limited and you had to take your food a fair distance since there were only a couple of table and a bar with stools in the food area. On the 2nd morning, there were so many people trying to get breakfast that we just went to McDonald's instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place is located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin. The Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas