My family all stayed at the Hyatt Place for my brother's wedding last May. We got an amazing rate and found the hotel very comfortable and clean. The rooms are HUGE with a sectional and fridge. This was great, because we had a large group staying at the hotel and it was fun to be able to host folks back in our rooms.
The breakfast in the morning was good and offered a lot of variety. The location is a bit out of the way and you would need a car to get around. I didn't always feel the front desk staff was helpful. The morning staff was better than the evening. Those were the only downsides, but other than that I think this is a good option in Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the intersection of State Hwy Loop 1 and US Highway 183, and just ten miles northwest of downtown Austin, Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum offers visitors access to some of the area’s greatest attractions including the Arboretum at Great Hills, the Domain, Gateway Shopping Center, University of Texas, and the Highland Lakes. We're also minutes from numerous corporate offices, such as IBM, Apple, Oracle, Dell, 3M, Charles Schwab, Microsoft, AT&T, eBay, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum Texas